1.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I had a water tank blow it my house to inside water lines a sink in a tub needed repair I'm not going to do it at Lowe's now. The first time I came up I spent over $315 cash.

Second time I came up it was $74 third time I came up within 24 hours a bit it was a hundred in for cash. I'm on my last leg in the basement I needed the right size fittings I did not get the right size fittings I have 1/2 inch I needed 3/4 I had a ball valve it was a half inch I needed 3/4 I needed more copper tubing I needed more elbows I need more shut offs and I needed more shark bites well I can exchange them without a receipt really dudes?!

I'm so flustered right now I have my whole house down with no water no hot water, and you guys won't exchange any of it are you kidding me right now I've got over $70 in one little bag and I have spent over 500 at Lowe's cash now I find out I have to call an 866 number then I have to leave my name my license my whatever are you kidding me while I go without any water whatsoever because you guys won't even exchange something or give me store credit I'm not going to go anywhere else with it what am I supposed to do with the wrong parts what is that you say you're going to refund you say you're going to exchange you do none of that whatsoever.! Listen general public heads up go to Home Depot might be a little pricier they might not know what they're talking about sometimes but you know what they will make it right they always have thanks a lot Lowe's I really did have a good standing or so I thought but things change call me love to hear from you 607-684-1399.

I liked: Variety of choices i had.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 06.

Comments

You need to hire a plumber that knows what they are doing as it doesn't sound like you are in control of your project. Yes they are going to want a receipt before the give you a refund for $70 worth of fittings you could have walked out with in your jacket pockets. Do you expect Home Depot will be any different.