I purchased an Extended Purchase Plan with my self-propelled mower in April 2016. The handle has broken twice.

The first time Lowes said the barcode was not on the outside of the mower. We had the receipt and the store took it and said no problem. We found out about the barcode later. Store managers pretty much told us we were somehow trying to 'cheat' them.

After a couple of months, it got taken care of.

The handle has broken again, and they say it is not covered by the EPP. The service company says it is, lowes reps refuse to cover it. We are going back and forth. I am not sure that the customer service reps understand that you have to engage/pull on the handle to engage the blade.

They are saying we have damaged the handle on purpose! They will not provide the EPP number to the contracted service company. We have been working on this for about a month now. I have spoken to customer service about four times and the service company about three times.

Just got another call!

Do yourself a favor and shop at Home Dept. I have excellent experiences with them!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Protection Plan.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments