I bought my husband a $600 grill 2 years ago & did purchase the extended warranty! Well it's falling apart...called Lowes store #2884 who put me through to the extended warranty dept.

They told me to call the company Char-Broil who makes the grill, get ALL of the part number/quantity info & call them back they in turn would send me parts to FIX IT MYSELF! So ok I got all of the requested information & called back. They were to send me parts in 7-10 business days. A week later I get an email stating they are just going to send me a gift card to buy a new one!

COOL! Well I follow up on that email 2 weeks later when I still had not received the gift card only to be told they were sending a check instead because they didn't have the store number I purchased the grill from! Pfshhh! Ok!

Well 2 more weeks still had not seen a check! Follow up AGAIN! To be told well we have to put a stop payment on that one & send you another!

Which takes 21 more days before we can send you another. This has been going on since May 25th & is still not resolved!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Warranty.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 11, 2013.

Comments