The worst experience EVER!We purchased an exterior door (primed pre-hung door).

We were told to use a Duramax Exterior Semi-Gloss Tintable White Latex-Base Paint and Primer in One. When we installed the door the next day the paint was peeling off as if it was tape. We were originally told the door would be exchange, now the District Store Manager by the name of Jeremy doesn't even want to return my call. I will never shop at Lowes.

Closing my account even if it hurts my credit score. I will not refer or recommend Lowe's to anyone!

Not Happy at all!:|

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Lowes and attached photos and videos. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lowes to "exchange door and paint as originally promised".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lowes reliabilt hampton steel entry door for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments

Mooresville, North Carolina, United States #1213857

did you read the instructions? did you lightly sand preprimed door to recieve the next coat of piant,Was the door painted in high humithy, What was the outside temp? really why would you expect a new door when you did not follow instructions on painting the door ?