Nacogdoches, Texas
1.6

I just bought $600. worth of treated lumber and NO One would help.

Of course they had plenty of time to talk to each other. I was loading 12 foot 2x6 treated and one worker just looked at me and pass me on by, when I had it loaded, he was down the isle talking to another lowes employee. When I was loading, a lowes worker was loading some fence pickets for a man about 80, but never offered to help me load my purchases, I am 68 years old. I fell while loading the last of my 80 bags of concrete and a nice customer came and helped me up and put the concrete on my trailer.

I HATE shopping at Lowes! This was in Nacogdoches, Texas

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Do you also go into a McDonald's and expect them to hand feed you because your 68? Come on guy be real, the employees are not mind readers, if you need help ask.

why do you expect someone to bow at your feet when you walk in to an establishment? grow a pair and ask from some help. Maybe they were conversing with each other, go ask all of them to help and then you get out of the store, that you hate, that much faster.

People need to learn how to do things on their own. Employees are not personal shoppers.