Ease of Use

Update by user Aug 01, 2018

Never resolved a year later!!!!

Original review posted by user Jul 02, 2018

We purchased our fridge, day before delivery got call they don't have the fridge they sold us, so after 3 hours on the phone they substituted a different model. Day of delivery we get a call that no one is answering the door.

Reason.....they were delivering to the wrong house miles from ours. We got our fridge in August 2017, it was broke and needed repair to working parts in March 2018. Called Lowe's they have no record of the new substituted fridge they see a refund to our credit card for the one they didn't have but no new receipt for the one we got or the service plan we purchased. 3 months and hundreds of calls later they still cant find the service plan or the receipt for that or the fridge.

We are grateful we were under manufacturers warranty or we still would have a broken fridge. Will NEVER purchase appliances from Lowe's EVER again we went back to Sears.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Customer Care.

Reason of review: 7 of the above stated issues occurred and 4 months later we still do NOT have a resolution. want corrected.

Preferred solution: I want my receipt found with my service warranty we purchased and 100 hours of my life back I wasted with these incompetent people tried to fix a problem that they still cant fix. I want my service plan AND a refund of the service plan amount .

Lowes Pros: Website pricing.

Lowes Cons: Purchasing an item that was not in stock, Poor customer service reps, Delivery to wrong house, Cant find my invoice, Cant find my warranty info i paid for.

Comments

After 30 days it is covered by manufacturer warranty. When the manufacturer warranty ends, Lowe's warranties begin.

If you did indeed buy the extra warranty, the warranty center can find it. They keep records of that. It is not the retailer's job to keep track of your receipts.

It is yours, the customer. If you had bought it over the phone, you could have asked them to send it to you.