Birmingham, Alabama

We purchased a Whirlpool washer and Dryer on May 26th 2015 and were told that earliest delivery will be June 10th. I kept my day free for the delivery and took time off from work. One day before the scheduled delivery I got a call that they cannot delivery it on June 10th. I was extremely angry and told them to cancel the order. They suddenly they said they will deliver it. It was delivered on June 10th.

After that dryer never worked. I contact Lowes again, they told me to call customer service and customer service told me to call the store where I purchased. After wasting few days they told me that someone will come to check it and he came on June 19th just to say that machine has a fault. I called lowes again and they again kept bouncing me and finally agreed to replace it sine we were within 30days of purchase. But they scheduled it for July 3rd. !!!!Holiday weekend

Can you imagine we have been without a dryer for more than a month. They should have at least given us a loaner machine or expedited.

We are now stuck with them and not sure if it will work and for how long we have to stay without a dryer.

Also, the people at lowes both in the department and customer service have not at all been helpful.

Never doing business with them again.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I live in WI and shop at my nearest Lowes in Rockford, IL. I have bought appliances from them and had their delivery service which is next day or 2nd day.

They apparently use a private company for the Rockford store and the people are super polite, carry the appliances up the stairs, carry the old out (including the cardboard if you don't want it) and have on 3 different occasions called that they were running AHEAD of schedule and could they come an hour or so earlier. I'm sad that you've have bad experiences with Lowes but mine have been totally satisfactory.

I tell all my friends about their great products, great people, as well as, their support people.