Verified Reviewer

3.4

Lowe's has spent a week messing up both my store and online orders. Lowe's store refused to ship my items after I placed order online citing they were too heavy.

I asked to cancel order &;;;;;;;;;;;;;; they said they could not at their store & they would contact Lowes IT Dept to cancel the sale. After they refused to ship I went online & purchased them all again for personal pickup at the stores. Within minutes two of the 3 orders for pickup were cancelled with no explanation. I got upset and drove to my local stores and picked them up in person.

I then went the next day and picked up the rest. Several days of driving. Then, a day later I get an email saying my original order of 45 was SHIPPED and they CHARGED my card $7,000. No one cancelled the order like they said they would and they apparently CHANGED THEIR MIND ABOUT SHIPPING MY ORIGINAL ORDER and took it upon themselves to ship it without my permission.

Now instead of 45 I have 90 of these 50 pound boxes each. I try to call customer service and they hung up after waiting over an hour. I call again and hours of waiting on the phone. Two days of trying to call customer service and hours worth of waiting on hold and they never answered.

I have to DRIVE all of these AGAIN back to the store to return in person!!!!! And, wait 10 days to get my $7,000 back!!!!

Bunch of jerks. This is the worst run store I have ever experienced and they do not care about tehsir ssssscusotsmers.

User's recommendation: BUY IN PERSON IN STORE. DO NOT USE ONLINE (THEY WILL MESS YOUR ORDERS UP AND NOT CARE OR CANCEL THEM WITH NO EXPLANATION) & DONT CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE. THEY WONT ANSWER AND YOU WILL WASTE YOUR TIME ON HOLD FOR HOURS!!!!!!!!!

Lowes Pros: Selection and price.

Lowes Cons: Poor customer service, Really bad online ordering, Cancelling online orders for no reason and no explanation, Customer service not cancelling orders unauthorized charges, Customer service wait hold measured in hours.

Comments