2.0
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

last friday I purchase a storm door and had the store (#0491) hold it for me to pick up this week-end, ok.now I go to pick up the door and go to customer service counter to get the door.

only one person was work and she was at refund counter with at least 6 people waiting. as I am waiting other people are behind me (3-4) and we are still waiting. then this women comes strolling up working on her face and carrying a soft drink and just goes behind the counter and does say one word to anyone. so I address her for some help, her respond "I do not work here".

she as a lowe's vest on and address the group with that responds. I then say could you try to get us some help here, it was like I ask her to do major surgery on her mouth. so at that I leave this area in search of help, as I walk around the store I count no more then 5 people and only 1 is really doing anything. so I as the only one working if she could help find some one to assisted at customer service counter.

she did try and finally this person who we will address as an assistance to the store management, Travis. now he Travis is totally lost and by the way wearing a hat that has no relationship to lowe's. he ask if he could help and I respond yes, so instead of standing in the middle of the isle I as him to move over to a corner. which I start asking questions, which I see he has no idea.

much longer store so I will cut to the chase, I got my money back from the store and just left.now if this is the way corporate america plans on running it stores, I am here to tell you, you are going to fail, so get ready america here it comes

Review about: Lowes Customer Care.

I didn't like: Personnel not knowing what to do or there jobs.

Comments

aliens_amoung_us

That's a bummer, for I prefer Lowes over home Depot any day. I can never get anyone to help me at HD, but at my Lowes they are actually helpful.

Call corporate and explained what happen.

h.kitchener

You took the correct action by cancelling the order.Now, find the Lowe's website and send a complaint to corporate about this location.

What they do with it, who knows, but now get your door from Menard's, Home Depot, etc. The problem at this store is management at some level---either with corporate determining how many people should be working that day or store management not managing the employees or paying attention to what is going on in the store.

The sad thing is, tho that nowadays most employees could care less that the store lost a sale or that customers are provided bad customer service.After all, they don't own the store and if they provide *** service, "ain't my problem." We are doomed.