4270 Dean Lakes Blvd, Shakopee, MN 55379
1.3
Ease of Use

So I purchased a range and a power cord on June 4th. I currently don't have a working range, I contacted Lowes twice and was able to move up my delivery date.

That was until today June 7th when I lost all respect for Lowes. I got informed through a email and a call from the store manager that infact the range wouldn't be delivered early however not until June 25th. As the store delivering only comes to my town on Tuesday and that is the next available opening. I also see then that the range I had ordered was now $100 less than I paid.

There was two stores that had that range available that could have made that delivery. In fact the one they want to deliver the range out of is futher away than the closest Lowes that had the range also. I cancelled the order and now scrambling to figure out what to do without a range and how to get one quickly. It is really nice to have one to cook your meals on.

My wife was vey upset and we both like the range. This unacceptable.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Home Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: There isn't one cause they can't or unable to do anything about it. .

Lowes Cons: Did not listen, Unable to solve problem, Price, Lack of communtication, Showed no concern for my sitution.

Comments

It's not like you live in a small town. There are plenty of places to get a range.

Other big box stores like Menards could have delivered a range they had in stock the next day. You also have access to appliance stores like Warners' Stellian with a good selection of appliances available for fast delivery.

And you could also rent a truck and take one home if you really need it right now. Get off the internet go to another store and get a range to make your wife happy.

TheSwed
@Anonymous

This is where your comment shows ignorance. Home Depot doesn't keep any in stock, local appliance store Degroode doesn't keep any in stock, and Menards did have a couple in stock.

Now why would someone over pay for a range, rent a truck, and pay for gas? Warners' Stellian doesn't come to Mankato as I already checked. Also I would get off the internet which I have done when I was looking all over town searching and I do it myself except I had back surgery in 2017 and in 2018.

I am less than a year out from a spinal fusion. I am not Daddy Warbucks were I can just throw stupid money at problems to make them go away instead of trying to be fiscally responsible.