Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Dec 28 2020 I ordered A Craftmans Snowblower from the Greece NY store #1655. This Snowblower was in absolutely horrible shape.

I Didn't receive the snowblower till January 18 2021. When I Finely got it it was filthy! The Auger was bent , the blower had rust all over it. It had no key to start it.

It had a Broken Cracked spark plug. No oil was ever put in the Engine so I don't even know if worked even if it had oil in it! I called the Warranty phone number only to be told to call the store I bought it. No one at the store was helpful except a women at the customer service desk.

I was promised a upgrade because I was told they no longer carry that model...that was a lie! The asst. Store manager told me they don't come with oil and they had 18 of those models in stock. So the upgraded model promise by another employee was never received.

I spent 2 hours playing phone tag talking to several people including people who work in that department and even the Shipping manager! The employees are useless and didn't have a clue what to do. After waiting another 5 days they came and picked up the broken one and gave me a working snowblower. The store is less than 2 miles from my store.

So I waited From December 28th 2020 to January 23rd 2021 and played over $900.00 + $69.00 for shipping. ( I learned home depot don't charge home Shipment). Today is February 8th 2021! Nikki Billings (Executive customer service) and the Store manager even the corporation failed to Compensate me for the lie I was told was getting the upgrade, time I wasted playing phone tag and talking to several untrained uncaring employees.

The weeks I waited to receive the snowblower and the extra 5 days to get a working snowblower. I still have not heard from the store manager. Nikki Billing refuses to contact me back after several emails and phone calls. I even told her I live on Disability social security.

So I make less than $800.00 a month. So I had to save to buy this snow blower. Lowes lies and don't care! If your a Veteran shop at Home Depot because Lowes don't have respect for its customers!

I even contacted Craftsman and they still have no contacted me back! Visit https://www.instagram.com/p/CLDP7t9gFGm/?igshid=1d2z8hm86pg1q

User's recommendation: Don't Shop at Lowes!

Product or Service Mentioned: Craftsman Snow Blower.

Monetary Loss: $1900.

Preferred solution: Full refund and compasation.

Location: 3150 West Ridge Road, Rochester, NY 14626