Purchased a Ref 26-CU FT SXS REF FFHS2 on Feb 4, 2016. The ref cost $798.00, Did not receive the 10% discount since it was an appliance that qualified for the discount.

In my opinion I should have been awarded the 10% and an additional 10% Military Discount.

#153878. A nearby city awarded the 10% as well as the 10% Military Discount. I am requesting that an additional 10% be given, thus awarding a credit to me.

Thanks for your consideration in this matter. I do await your reply. store # 1016. Transaction # 9698.

I can be reached by email: clentonkent@gmail.com, or 478-320-2770. If additional information is needed, please advise.

Thanks.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of frigidaire side by side refrigerator from Lowes. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lowes to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lowes for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments