Frisco, Texas

So this one time I took someone advice and decided to buy my appliance from lowes big mistake.I ordered online, confirmation came that can pickup my order from store tomorrow.

Drove 40 miles to pickup, they were like oh that was a mistake, that item is our floor model, we can't give it to you and we don't have one. "Do you want your money back" she said!!! So I lost $65.00 service call fee from the plumber no appliance. I called their lot line guy names Codie said ill get someone to call you.

Then this guy name Dan Moree, called once 9:54pm and left a message. Called 5 times since then never replied my call. (This is at Frisco Texas store) spoke to other manager name Krystal or christen she also handed me around. Long story I should have stayed with Home Depot.

Lowes you are a mistake and waist of time. Soon you will be the next Blockbuster. If you go on their web site still same order will go through the same way. They don't even care to fix it.

I'll share my story with as many people as I can to save them from from loosing time and money.

Review about: Online Order.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $150
Preferred solution Go to hell.

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments

anonymous
Opelousas, Louisiana, United States #872137

You are a CUSTOMER.It is not your job to determine what the on hand quantity is at the store.

If it says your item is available for delivery or pick up.....it should be available!!!! Lowes sucks at customer services. "We screwed up?

Oh well.Too bad for you and all the inconvience we put you through......." that is local store motto at Lowes.

Tampa, Florida, United States #869642

Common sense would have told you to call ahead before driving is far and you can call ask questions the website will tell you what the on hand quantity is.