Update added by user Mar 19, 2013
Getting close to 14K, my insurance company is suing.It was determined by my HOI that the loss was due to faulty installation.
The Lowe's investigator said that "nuts" have a habit of loosening up! Really?! Wow, my previous 9 year dishwasher, another 4 year, 2 others in my apartments, NEVER loosened up, nor has my fridge, washing machine and let alone any of my cars.
Lowe's investigator = ***!I guess we better start checking our "nuts, bolts, screws" more often otherwise you'll lose your kitchen too.
Update added by user Mar 18, 2013
I stand corrected on monetary loss, now we're up to 12,359.05 not including the take out food and a a couple of other things.
Original review posted by user Mar 17, 2013
I hired Lowe's installer to install our dishwasher, the installer didn't tighten the nut to the dishwasher and it resulted us losing our kitchen,dining room wall and carpet.
This was a slow drip that dripped for some time, dripping underneath and towards the dining room and outer wall/stucco.
The lower cabinets were all destroyed on top of mold under the cabinets and outer walls. We had to have mold remediation to remove the mold, remove walls and flooring.
Lowe's senior staff in customer service will not speak to us, won't return our calls and have blocked our entire family from posting on Facebook because we were pictures on their Facebook page.Lowe's doesn't like opposition so they we shut you up by blocking you.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lg Washer
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "So this one time I took someone advice and decided to buy my appliance from lowes big mistake. I ordered online, confirmation came that can pickup my order from store..."
- "In January 2015 I ordered Cali bamboo form Lowes in Aliso Viejo. Their contractor did not know what he was doing and did not check concrete floor for moisture or..."
- "Ordered 4 solid core doors, oak veneered, Lowes ordered from wholesaler American building supply, inc. lowes #2274, customer PO# 418754856 doors delivered to Lowes store, Parker, Colorado, unwrapped,..."
- "My sister, a friend and I were talked/tricked into buying a timeshare at Island Seas in 2009. This company allowed my sister to upgrade us ito a 15 year contract..."
- "The employee's of Pama Management are rude, disconcerning, mean and do not have a clue as to how to run a business. I live in the Antelope Valley California. ..."
- "These are some of the problems. I have reported in the home. Caroline refuses to come to the home to see the issues. These are not pricely repairs, this is..."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."