2.8

I had a custom patio door installed seven years ago by Lowes. I thought everything was ok with the door until a gust of wind pushed the door- frame and all- into my kitchen.

I have video on my phone showing the door was never secured to the house! No nails or screws were holding the door in! The only thing holding the door in place was the trim on the exterior and the interior of the house. I went to Lowes to complain and was brushed off by the store manager.

I sent in a sales receipt (which was very faded since they used disappearing ink in their registers), and even showed the store managers the video and they would not do anything about it. As a result, my floor (which I just had installed two years ago) around the door is damaged due to all of the water that poured in when the door blew in. Lowes would not do anything.

The whole issue would have been avoided if the door had been properly installed. Will not purchase anything from Lowes ever again!

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $3000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lowes. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Comments

ransom

Seven years ago and you're complaining now? Good luck.