Haysi, Virginia
2.2

We had Lowe's put in our flooring ..In livening room,dinning room and hallway ...I have had to call them over 20 times ..They sent out two diff guys to fix the floor in over 5 months...still the flooring is not fixed and one guy cut a hole in my kitchen floor the size of a dime...When I said something to him ,he said its not that bad ..What the heck ,It's my floor....Then he puts caulking over it .....I'm like what have you done ..he says he will cover it and no one will see it..REALLY !!! This is the kind of back wards work Lowes is ok with !!!!!!!??? Now I have called the main office and talked to the store mgn...NOTHING...Come on 5 months and only 2 times that store has called me ,with lies all lies ..we will send someone out to fix the floor..noone has fixed it in 5 months ...

Time for a lawyer!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of lowes installation from Lowes. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1800 and wants Lowes to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was installers and installation. Author liked the most friendliness of staff. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lowes for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments