I’m writing on behalf of my son who spent $10,000.00 at Lowe’s worth of fence took 2 months to get order. Also paid for fence installation and the company came out it was sprinkling and we spoke for about 5 min.

They left and never they were leaving and didn’t call to let me know if and when they were coming back. After three hours I called and spoke to Scott in Novi Michigan. It has been an on going thing for over a week where they are not willing to come out and put my fence up. I’m hoping someone from Lowe’s will contact my son.

He had to rush and take his fence down because they were coming out to install the new fence. It has been down now for a week I have a dog and my two neighbors are with out fences for their yard.

Please call me at+13133007605 and I will give you his info. Margaret Hidinger

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Fence Installation.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

"Good Fences Make Good Neighbors"

Sounds like a bogus post to me. You start by saying you are writing on behalf of your son who purchased a fence to talk about it as being your fence. Hard to believe a story you can't get straight.