501 S Hurstbourne Pkwy, Louisville, KY 40222
Ease of Use

Once you pay for the fence, all communication stops. I was supposed to get a phone call about when lumber would be delivered.

No one ever called me.. they just showed up at 8am to deliver.

The installer hit the electric line to my unattached garage. Took me over a month to get anyone from Lowe’s to call me to even discuss the issue. They said they would not reimburse me for the cost to repair the line b/c it was not a marked line.

Most of the fence I had put up was 6 foot wood privacy.

There was a small section by my driveway that was supposed to be 4 foot tall. Instead of using 4 x 4 pickets as I had discussed with the salesman, they just cut the 6 foot pickets down to 4 feet. The section of fence does not look right. And many of these pickets became warped within a month of the install.

It’s been 2 months and I’m still waiting for someone from Lowe’s to get back with me about looking at it.

Bottom line - customer service is absolutely horrible!!! Once you have paid for your project they do not care what happens and there is no more communication.

Trying to get someone to return a phone call is like pulling teeth. Do Not Use Lowe’s!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Fence Installation.

Preferred solution: Would really like small section of 4 foot fence to be done the right way.

Lowes Cons: Never called back.

Comments