Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I hired Lowe’s for my outdoor fence project. They came measured can me my drawings I approved and paid in full.

My order was dropped off then an installer came 2 days later. Well I don’t have enough fencing in short by 3 sections no hardware fir my gates and no caps. Silent 2 1/2 hours calling and no one can help me. Called Georgia also.

Well 3 days have gone by and everyday I call day the story to whoever answers the phone I’m tired of saying the same thing and then me and nobody could help me . The big problem here is that I have an inground pool and now I have three sections of fence open anybody could walk into my backyard I have no gates to keep people out it’s a huge liability issue and no one seems to care at Lowe’s they did not give me all the merchandise that was specified on my purchase order Norre The big problem here is that I have an inground pool and now I have three sections of fence open anybody could walk into my backyard I have no gates to keep people out it’s a huge liability issue and no one seems to care at Lowe’s they did not give me all the merchandise that was specified on my purchase order. They simply told me that they forgot to bring it that’s the bottom line so now I’m sitting here I have to wait another week for the installer because he’s busy to come back and finish my job .

I can assure you I will never use Lowe’s Again. Worst customer service award.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Fence Installation.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 23.

Comments