I just used Lowes to install my vinyl fence. Nothing was done correctly.

This is just a very small example of the unprofessional way my fence was put up. Wrong fenced delivery twice and then on the installation day the wrong posts were delivered. The fence was not level (had to tell him to level it), dirt all in the grass and big gaps on the fence line and the best part, THEY PUT FAST DRYING CEMENT IN THE POST HOLES AND DID NOT ADD ANY WATER THEY ARE WAITING FOR IT TO RAIN. so now I will have just chunks of cement as it rained but just a little.

Would you install a fence at your house like that Lowes?

A very Lazy not professional work done by the Lowes in Holmdel, NJ. Sorry I ever called them.

This reviewer shared experience about "poor installation fence is not stable." and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $2000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lowes. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Comments