I contacted the Clinton Township Michigan Lowes store online to schedule an estimate for a vinyl fence in mid April. On May 02,2018 William Weber project specialist came to our home to give us an estimate.

My son had drawn up the fence specifications and gave this to Mr. Weber. We purchased $4200.00 vinyl fence. Mr.

Weber said the fence would be installed by Kelly Green (the best installer Lowes has). The material ordered was not correct. When I asked Mr. Weber about this and if he gave my son's drawing to Kelly Green.

His text stated he gave it to him and everything needed for the job would be there. The nightmare began on June 18, 2018 the day the fence was to be installed. I had 3 texts from Kelly Green confirming 06/18/18. However Kelly Green did not show up.

I sent a text to Mr. Weber and to inform him of the no show. I then received a call from Kelly Green one hour later and was told he had 2 customers with the same name as mine and the other person and I had the same phone number and that was the job he was at. I told him that made no sense and I was very angry He said he would be out the next day.

Later that day (06/18/18) I got a call from Kelly Greens company "The Green Machine" and Michelle tried to set-up the fence install for mid August I told her I just spoke with Kelly and he was coming out tomorrow. She had no knowledge of this. I asked her if she had another customer with my name and phone number she reply"no" He showed up the next day and I asked him if he had the right material he had no idea that the wrong things were ordered. He said that Mr.

Weber did the ordering, when I told him Mr. Weber said he did the ordering he seemed surprised. I than asked him if he saw the drawing my son gave to Mr. Weber he said he never say the drawing.

He proceeded to dig the holes, but they were not in a straight line so several had to be dug again or modified. I had to supervise most of the work they put posts in with cement but no water until I caught them then they would put the water in. There was 99 feet of fence and 1 gate to be installed. He took 5 days to install the fence.

I spoke with the management at the store on three different occasions but they were next to useless. I was directed to call Joshua Frazee at CPO. He explained he was new at this job and would speak with Mr. Weber and Mr.

Green. I don't know if he spoke with either of them because his follow through was poor to say the least. He said he would call me back on several occasions but only called back once. Mr.

William Weber has no integrity, is dishonest and lacks any morals. Kelly Green is a young kid who barely knows how to put up a fence and just says what he thinks you want to hear.

They are not very good at their job and should go back to what it said on the back of his shirt "Green Machine, power washing decks and snow removal" because they are way out of their league trying to put up fences.

Dealing with Lowes and their project specialist, subcontractors and CPO has been an experience I won't soon forget. I hope I never have to deal with them again.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: No acceptance of responsibility, Customer service sucks.

Comments