6300 Wilmington Pike, Centerville, OH 45459, USA

In late July 2018 I contacted Lowes to purchase and install two vanity tops in my bathrooms. Due to manufacturing defects, installation delays, and lack on in store communication, the installation was finally completed on Jan 10, 2019.

Partway through the process (Oct-Nov) I spoke with my salesman expressing concern that I had not had any contact from a store manager, and that the $100 gift card the salesman offered me (probably the extend of his authority) was pretty much an insult. Later that day, I was contacted by a person identifying himself as a store manager. In our conversation he offered me compensation that I would be credited the cost of one of the vanity tops. After another two months the installation was finally completed, the overall store manager is now reneging on that compensation.

Today I've learned the store manager claims he and the district manager have tried to contact me multiple times this week, while both caller id and voicemail indicated I have not been contacted by anyone from Lowes, except for ONE call in response to my contact.

It is now quite apparent that this Lowes store is now trying to sweep the whole issue under the rug...after a simple purchase and installation took over FIVE months to complete. Use caution when dealing with this store, especially where management is involved.

Reason of review: Promised compensation now being reneged on.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Lowes Pros: Salesman i was working with.

Lowes Cons: Five months it took to complete my job and managers response.

Comments