Verified Reviewer

Junior Reviewer
1.8

Update by user Nov 13, 2021

Still not resolved. Corporate customer service said the store manager can do this without corporate involvement.

So I am still banned from this store and have to drive an additional 20 miles to got to a home center. Luckily there is a Home Depot and a Menards closer than the next Lowes.

Original review posted by user Oct 14, 2021

I needed to replace my carpeting and looked through their samples. I was confronted by a very rude sales person.

She demanded I bring my wife in to make the selection as men didn't know what to get. I asked when another department person would be in as I did not like her attitude.

As I was leaving I was stopped by the assistant manager and informed that the flooring associate was terrified of me and that I was being banned from the store. The flooring assoc. that was NOT there supposedly accused me of asking her out repeatedly and harassing her.

The store manager and assistant manager refused to listen to me and hear my side of the story. So I am now banned from this store and have to drive an extra 20 miles to visit a similar store in this area, where this store is within sight of my house.

Customer banned due to employee feelings? Never heard of such a thing.

User's recommendation: Stay away from Lowes flooring departments.

Preferred solution: Reverse this ban and apologize to me..

Location: 126 Hospitality Drive, Xenia, OH 45385