This is the first review I have ever posted, anywhere. We had our floors done through Lowes Maple Grove. It has easily been the worst experience I have ever had with any retailer. I dont have the time or energy to write everything that has happened in this review. First off, oddly enough, the floors look great, we are happy with the final product that the folks Lowes sub contracted the work to. Everyone not working directly for Lowes has been great. A few things to note during our dealings.

1. Everything was finished nearly 4 months after we had expected. We hoped it would be ready for a graduation party, instead it was completed early September.

2. We had received multiple calls during this period of time telling us our product was in the store, every time we went to pick the product up the people couldnt find it, it wasnt actually there, then they only had half of it, then they forgot to order the finishing pieces.

3. Nobody in the store including the store managers can help you, they quickly pass you to someone else, I was amazed how a manager on duty places blame a certain department, then transfers me.

4. I still have 2 boxes of material that I was told to return, I went in and they told me I would have to come back while a manager was actually at the store. I am not sure if it is worth the hassle to even return them....

I could add about 5 more gripes but I will stop. I feel like I need to say at least one thing nice, the guy that sold us the floors initially was very friendly, unfortunately I was never able to find him again through this process. Plus as I mentioned, the guys that came to our house and did the work were great.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Customer Care.

Comments

Mooresville, North Carolina, United States #1210602

That is Lowes. Slow, could careless and pass the buck. Stay away.