In January 2015 I ordered Cali bamboo form Lowes in Aliso Viejo.Their contractor did not know what he was doing and did not check concrete floor for moisture or the bamboo he was to install.
He did not seal the concrete and laid the bamboo and did not leave the 1/2 gap around the entire walls of the two rooms which did not allow for expansion which all bamboo does. Then he installed the wrong transition moldings which came right up. Then the floors in both rooms started buckling. So then Lowes had the flooring company come out and pull up a small part of the buckling floor to take a look at it and while they were here they drug the bamboo they had removed and damaged another 7 feet of bamboo in the dining are that had not buckled with deep scratches.
So my living room is still buckled and my dining room is part buckled, part concrete, no transition moldings and the rest has deep scratches on it , oh and a pallet of bamboo and a box of transition moldings sitting in my family room that the flooring company had delivered as they had said they were going to pull out the buckled part which they did not do. Then the flooring company sent out a fake inspector who turned out to be just an employee then Lowes said they were not aware of this. But they wanted to send out a third party inspector. The inspector arrived with the install manager from Lowes Aliso Viejo.
He proceeded to ask questions and take pictures etc. Now here comes the odd part the inspector at one point takes the Lowes install manager outside to have a private conversation. I paid for the bamboo, install $3723.00 back in January and it is now April 2015 and I still do have the flooring installed. I am told that the inspector report will be in this week and that Lowes will be calling me.
I have been dealing with their Corporate offices in North Carolina which really does nothing order that saying it is pending with them. I have also reported them to the Better Business Bureau in North Carolina also. This appears to be a pointing fingers back and forth between the flooring company Lowes used and Lowes Aliso Viejo and now they are telling me that the inspector will decide who is is responsible me, Lowes or the installer.
I hired Lowes, they hired the installer, and now after 2 months they throw me into this mess???Worst service ever!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "We bought a FRIGIDAIRE freezer that was delivered July 19, 2011. Followed cooling instructions to prepare to freeze. Picked up a steer we had processed (600lbs) and put in freezer..."
- "there was a special going on through the Lowe's website for a hitachi drill combo kit that was priced at $159 for $55.95. I checked in my area so see..."
- "Below are pictures of plantation shutters that I ordered from Lowes in Knoxville Tn off of Chapman Highway( which they sub contracted blind ambitions) This is the 6th pair that..."
- " My 3 months old SC P 20000 Serial # W3DE000347, installed in Goleta, CA USA started spewing ink all over the prints .I called in to raise a complaint..."
- "You may have seen the ads stream across your social media accounts about some celebrity losing their job because they lost weight (Melissa McCarthy, for example) and all because they..."
- "why my order to late to arrive ? it should arrive at my home at 12 January , i already call Lazada and Lazada already promise that my order will..."
- "I have been a loyal NastyGal customer for about 4 years now. The customer service has never been great but in the past year it seems that as they..."
- "Horrible experience. Bought a blueberry muffin at a Starbucks inside of Target in Aliso Viejo Ca and discover few pieces of hair inside. Complained and got a coupon for a..."
- "Your organization was notified that 4 Wheel Parts Performance Centers, d.b.a Pro Competition Tire, d.b.a Transamerican Auto Parts, retained several Nationwide Unsatisfactory Records with the BBB for Failing to Respond..."