Verified Reviewer

On 01/22/21 I purchased flooring . I paid for product & installation $4,815.55.

The job was, Entry way, Living Room, Dinning Room, Kitchen, Hall, Master Bedroom, & Master Bath.

Installation started on 04/05/21.

We were told ,'you didn't include the entry' . Ridiculous! Of course I did, what do i need to do to fix it? Order more product, I did, turns out we had plenty of flooring

Ordered 04/06/21.

Canceled 04/07/21. It took until 06/24/21 to get that problem fixed.

Justin, flooring dept. Mgr. told me , it's just a small job, maybe 3 days.

the job took over a week. They only sent one guy, it should have been two. Nice young man, hard worker, courteous, professional, respectful. I'm happy with him.

He started in the Living Room, then did Dinning Room, then Kitchen, then Hall ,Master Bedroom &Master bath.

Now the hall has developed a squeak & feels spongey.

Just a small spot, but it's annoying.

Went into Lowes & described my problem. I was told "the installation was done by a third party, we'll call & they'll call & set up a date & time to repair, Go ahead & run your errands & we'll get back to you. (To get us out of the store)

5 Minutes later, we were in Verizon & i get a voice mail. Installation co.

said customer had some one else install the hall. we're not responsible( said i had my grandson do it. He's 10, How stupid is that. Only the company that Lowes contracted the install job did the work.

Verizon was very busy, lots of customers overheard the conversation.

comments were , yea, same thing happened to me, now I only shop Home Depot.

We went back to Lowes & demanded corporate email, & phone & to talk to the Store Manager, not the floor dep mgr. I thought the Manager would resolve my problem. Didn't happen!!!!

Third party ,not Lowes, you told them you'd have someone else install the Hall. You installed the hall, not our problem!

The store Mgr .name is James.

I was given a phone no. Told they didn't have your email, I'm off tomorrow, I'll call Friday & let you know what I find out.

I've been a loyal Lowes customer for more years then I can remember, never had a problem until the Santa Maria Store.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Lowes Pros: Quality of product.

Comments