I should have listened to these reviews as my experience was a complete nightmare with lowes flooring. The main problem was that they sub contracted it out and that contractor subbed it out to another who was a complete ***.

Even I could have laid flooring better and he brought along others including his girlfriend to not only lay the floor but she cut the wood planks and cut some wrong at MY cost. People that came into our home via the sub contracted sub were not covered by Lowes liability if they are not "employees" of the contractor. Thank goodness no one got hurt or it would have been on us the home owner. From day one the sub contractor was clearly a *** and the end result was a floor of expensive wood laid incorrectly.

It took us three months going back and forth with Lowes to get it fixed. On top of that the sub contractor was taking the leftover wood and supplies(cement etc..) home with him. When I realized I said hold on.. I paid for that wood..

please put in the garage. But in prior days he took many boards and we did not realize it. What scammers..they probably laid a small floor in their own house with my products that I paid for. I could go on and on so that being said..

listen to others and use a local small flooring company with actual employees who are insured and experienced in laying floors. Good luck!

Product or Service Mentioned: Flooring Installation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1327016

I learned decades ago to never buy and have installed any kind of flooring from a big box retailer and to find a local store that has a select few installers do all their work. They will usually stand behind any problems you have with the quality and/or installation of the product.