Ease of Use

I purchased tile flooring and was told a few weeks after I had not ordered enough and would have to pay more to get the remainder of the tile. I questioned the employee about the square footage THEIR installation contractor quoted.

I was then told I had ordered enough but there was a mistake with a different house using our flooring. Essentially, my tile was used in another house and had I. It questioned, I would have paid for their mistake. Even still they had to order new tile for me which added another week of waiting.

Delivery date arrives. I'd like to note the store location "added" free delivery for our trouble. I was told I would get a call the night before to confirm delivery. I did not.

Then, I was tried to cancel delivery. However, I was told the delivery manager had no way of contacting the delivery truck. I would have to tell the delivery man to return the material. He called me when he was sitting in my driveway (not 30 minutes before like I was told).

He had to return my flooring and he was not pleased. At this point, I plan to visit the store to explain my frustration and cancel my purchase. I've had many conversations with corporate. At no point did they offer to help solve this issue.

I simply get, sorry you're having to deal with this.

We will sent the complaint to the store. I could not be more displeased and my business will be taken ANYWHERE but lowes.

Review about: Lowes Delivery Service.

Comments