I phoned in and was told a certain hardwood flooring product was on sale. I went in to pick it up after I was told it was on sale as well as 10 percent more at the till on the friends and family event weekend.

Turns out it wasnt on sale after all. So I wasted my time and didnt buy it that night even with the 10 percent as I was a little pissed that night. I emailed Lowes and told them. The manager, Glen, from the 130 ave location in Calgary Alberta called me back but hung up on me as he said there was an emergency.

I finally reached him a week later when he never called me back and thanked me for alerting him to the fact his employees were not doing their job. But the kicker was I wasnt even offered the 10 percent that was offered that night. Bubkiss, squat nadda!

Can see myself dealing with this store again! poor customer service to say the least.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Teflondon is overall dissatisfied with Lowes. The most disappointing about lowes manager at Lowes was phone advise and customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Comments