State: Florida City: Cape Coral Clear all filters (9 of 4891 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Lowes in Cape Coral, Florida - Garden Center

3.3
I have gone atleast 8 time in the past two months to get mulch. 40-50 bags each time. The guys that bring the mulch out don’t want to help you load it. You have to ask and quite frankly a couple are lazy & rude. I just left the store, the worker actually thought I was going to load 50 bags. I am a 50 year old woman, 5.4 125 lbs. I had to ask him again. He partiall loaded them. Stacking the bass in the tailgate. I had to climb up on the truck and pull them towards the cab & reaggrange and pull the ones from the tailgate. I had a random stranger, see my struggle and ask if I needed help. Another elderly man, who had trouble waking & breahing was trying to load some bags in his car. A few male cusometers had to help him. Lowe’s, you need to hire some new people & maybe a couple more. If your going to have a mulch sale, be prepared.

If you can't lift it, don't buy it. Stop trying to keep up with the Jonses and their green lawn. Go sit down.

What are you going to do with those bags when you get home? Do you expect them to come with you, unload them and spread them for you?

If you are capable of handling the bags when you get home you should be able to handle them at the store as well.

Better yet, if you need 300-400 bags as you say you have purchased why don't you just have them delivered? The time and work you save would well be worth the delivery fee.

It’s called LIABILITY!!! They are not allowed to load.

You could have ended up costing the ones who helped you thier jobs. While I agree they SHOULD help I also understand the WHY they can’t. It’s actually quite simple and YOU the OP are a prime example. YOU have chosen to complain because they didn’t help yet IF they did and damaged your vehicle what do you suppose your course of action would be??

That’s right, you would sue. Then your lawyer would claim outrageous damages to the ensure a nice fat payday. All the while the ACTUAL damage is literally nothing.

So they fire that employee, pay you off and instituted a new policy of letting YOU load your own purchases. Funny how a business gets accused of being greedy yet it’s the customer who has the worst greed.

You are shopping at a big box store, not a full service store. If you want someone to take the product from the store, to your vehicle and load it go to a full service store or yard.

Yes, you may pay a little more but they have to pay for the staff to provide the full service.

Big box stores are set up for the do it yourself that wants to come in, grab their product and go. They aren't staffed to provide the full service you want.

View more comments (3)
Lowes Customer Care

Lowes in Cape Coral, Florida - Shingles

Last weekend I was shopping at the Lowe's store located at 1651 Pine Island Road in Cape Coral, FL and I asked an employee for help. I wanted to buy one shingle to finish my roof project and the employee told me Lowes does not sell individual shingles, only by the bundle. I showed him several open bundles of shingles an asked why I couldn't buy one shingle since the bundle was already open and some were missing. He told me he would check with the manager, then made a call. He could not get the manager to call him back and a second employee came along and told me the same thing. Shingles can only be purchased by the bundle. Once again, I asked to speak to the manager, and was told that the manager said the store could not sell me one shingle! This makes no sense to me, as who is going to buy a bundle of shingles that is not full! I'm wondering: What in the world Lowe's does with all these nonsalable, incomplete bundles? I come from a different part of the country, and our Lowe's stores have the "customer satisfaction" policy. If they couldn't SELL me one shingle because of company policy, they would GIVE me one to keep a regular Lowe's customer happy and COMING BACK. Since I received absolutely no satisfaction, I pushed my cart off t the side of the checkout lane, left the store, and headed for Home Depot. Lowe's has not earned my loyalty and I won't be back!

Shingles are sold by the bundle. As soon as you start selling singles from damaged bundles people will tear open bundles, claiming there are damaged bundles so they can buy a single.

Have you ever gone into the grocery store and tried to buy 1 egg, a slice of bread etc. It's no different, shingles are sold by the bundle just like bread is sold by the loaf.

Lowes Sales Representative
Preferred solution
Better customer service, better manager communication

Lowes - Extremely Poor Customer Service Cape Coral Store

I was sent to the Cape Coral Florida store from another Lowes that stated they had three of the lights I needed to match the seven I had bought from their store. I went there and pick out the lights they were clearance lights I went to the front customer service to get the same price that they were at the other Lowes approximately 8 miles from them in the same county. I was told that no they would not give them to me for the same price I just paid at the other Lowes, this I found extremely ridiculous and did not understand such poor customer service. This is the epitome of poor customer service They definitely do not care about their customers . The manager was rude and unprofessional. The new CEO is definitely correct in laying off managers that do not know how to treat customers there are too many managers that just stand around
Review
#1020931 Review #1020931 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Lowes Customer Care
Tags
  • Terrible Customer Service

Samsung Refrigerator Review

4.8
I had the pleasure of working with two knowledgable and most helpful people at Lowrs in the refrigerator department thank you Tyreak and the manager I believe his name was Chris
Good customer service

Lowes Staff Review from Cape Coral, Florida

I can personally backup that Lowe's sucks!! Not only did we walk away from alot of money when we finally realized it was leave or go broke, but legally we have no leg to stand on to recover. Lowe's is master at manipulation of paperwork, rewritten to favor them and cause as much confusion as possible. They hire teams of individuals who are not trained and probably could not be , half are dazed from pill popping and smoking on job. I really have no idea how they even get a sale except for customers ability to use Lowe's credit card to pay.

Lowes in Cape Coral, Florida - Samsung Dishwasher

2.0
. I have had issues with the dishwasher from the date of installation. I was not informed when I purchased the dishwasher that it did not have an element to dry the dishwasher. It has a fan that air dries the dishwasher. Your hot water must be turned up all the way to create enough steam to dry the dishes and then when it cycles to leave the door open. This does not seem energy efficient to me. I had a service call prior to the warranty ending due to not cycling, nor the soap dispenser not opening and the repairman was able to fix the dishwasher under warranty. Now the dishwasher is doing the same thing. I called Samsung first and they informed me that they showed no service on the dishwasher and there was nothing that they could do to help me. I was extremely frustrated because I spent $697 on the dishwasher. I went into the Lowes store and the gentleman told me to call the Lowes Customer Service. I was informed by a Representative that I would have to pay for parts and service for a dishwasher that has not worked for 2 months. I am extremely disappointed that Lowes does not stand behind the products that they sell and service.
LadyScot

It is not their responsibility to teach you how to use any product you buy. It is yours.

how hard is it to do some research before you make an appliance purchase? IF you would have done any research at all, you could have known about these issues and purchased another dishwasher!

It is NOT the responsibility of a retail store to stand behind the product. It IS the responsibility of the manufacturer to stand behind their product and warranty. You should be complaining about Samsung rather than Lowes.

View more comments (2)
Lowes Installation
Cons
  • Customer service received
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Lowes Online lost my order !

Lowes Customer Service absolutely useless ! I placed online order on 5/5/14. Conformation e-mail showed est. deliver 5/12. 5/13 still no order. Called Lowes Customer Service and was told the package was delivered to my front door on 5/07/14 by Fed-Ex, which did not ever happen, which would mean Lowes used Fed-EX two day delivery to get it here that fast. Multiple agents and long hold times and now I have to wait for their internet "investigation team" to research my missing order, which I spent over an hour already on the phone doing myself. So I replaced the order and asked for the same 2 day delivery they supposedly did on my missing order only to be told there is no guarantee on delivery time on new order with new estimated delivery time of 5/20 14 ! Great
xuilrep

FedEx did delivery not lowes. You paid for the service so houldnt you be talking to fedex since they claimed it was delivered?

Lowes Delivery Service

Lowes in Cape Coral, Florida - Purchased a new wood flood and installation

the installers were great - everything was great - Until we got to the end. after all was finished, we ended up with 2 1/2 boxes of flooring material. I understand the need for extra, in case, but..... I brought the two untouched boxes back and got a refund - no prob. When I asked about a refund on the installation charge - I was told, we don't do that. Their explaination was - that's standard practice. Truth - the store wants to charge extra - they order extra material, charge for the installation and ...... Luckily, we told the installer to leave the boxes or we would have lost that money too.. Lowes way of looking at it - charge an extra $100 for something they did not do, no big deal, tell them everybody does it...

If your installers took the material, standard practive would have been for them to take it to the store and have the refund credited back to your card. They were trying to save you a trip.

Labor is charged based on the square footage of the area. Measure your room. Multiply by install rate. It's that easy.

10% extra product is always ordered to ensure the installer does not run out and has enough for cuts, waste, etc. The person you called was right.

You are wrong. Do the right thing and have your post removed.

Actually Lowes charges labor by the square footage of your installation, not by the number of boxes, just like all installers do.

Call corporate!!! At least you wasnt given an 866 sex hotline # like I was instead of corp.

Employees thought it was funny!

I sure the heck didnt. Big rip off.CALL COPORATE :sigh

@eliza

You do realize when you "call corporate" you are calling a call center, which simply takes down your complaint and emails it back to the store. You accomplish nothing more than you would have if you just asked to speak with the manager on duty. Plus you waste your time.

View more comments (3)
Lowes Installation
Tags
  • installation rip-offs

Lowes in Cape Coral, Florida - Special Value 15X20 pleated air filer not in stock?

In your ad last week a Special Value Pleated air filers "Now $5.98 was $7.94 pack in 3. 15 X 20 size none in stock and never stocked them, Why? We have several large communities that use this size filters here in Naples FL 34119. These come 3 in a pack and this the best way to purchase your filter and have a supply on hand so that you can change your filters more offten. This will help your heating and air conditioning system. It's always to have suppy on hand. Harold T. Whitlock 3716 Exuma Way Naples, FL

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111