State: Florida City: Crestview Product: Lowes Delivery Service Clear all filters (2 of 324 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Lowes in Crestview, Florida - Local Lowe's store is a total joke

1.9
The store employees are unknowledgeable, grumpboxes. The store has downsized so they no longer carry supplies for the DIY person, only to contractors. I recently ordered two major appliances, having them sent to the store for me to pick up, and was able to obtain information on shipment and delivery that the store could, or would not acknowledge. Almost making it appear as though accepting the delivery meant that they had to "go to work". They did not want me to pick them up for another 5 days after delivery. Really? Does it take that long to unload the truck and log them into the system?
Review
Service
Lowes Delivery Service
Pros
  • Selection
  • Variety
  • Lots of online appliances
Cons
  • Untrained salesperson
  • Lack of customer service
  • How my order was handled
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Hire better managers/employees. Start carrying more products in store for everyone, not just rich contractors.

Lowes in Crestview, Florida - Delivery FAILS

Ordered $1500 worth of supplies to redo my mothers bathroom. Lowes gave me an delivery date of 2 Dec.2018 (sunday) They called that sunday wanting to reschedule for Monday 3 Dec. 2018. Well supplies have not been delivered as of the time of this complaint. Now they are asking to deliver on 4 Dec. So I have to push my contractor back a day. I spend a few thousands dollars at Lowes online and in house each year. this has been the worst service I have ever had. I have never experienced this from HomeDepot or Steins. This has been a frustrating experience, and the folks at the LOWES store in Sulphur, Louisiana are treating it like its really no big deal. The fact that someone had to take a vacation day to be there for the arrival of the supplies that have not made it to the address as of the time of this complaint at 4 pm EST 03 Dec. 2018. I did inform the manager that Stephen that I really didn't want to make this formal complaint, but if I don't make this complaint, the problem will not get resolved. If I could get this service a negative star I would, but they only allow 1 star rating. that's too high of rating at this point. Disappointed with the LOWES brand right now.
Review
Service
Lowes Delivery Service
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111