State: Florida City: Gainesville Product: Lowes Delivery Service Clear all filters (1 of 324 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Lowes in Gainesville, Florida - Poor Service

Ordered two vanities with two granite tops to be delivered at home. Website said it would be delivered to nearest dry area such as a garage or patio. Would receive a courtesy call. Said it would be delivered between the 12th and the 19th. A few days after I ordered it the delivery people called to verify my address. They said they only had to give me a 30 minute notice of delivery. I explained that where I lived, I really needed more than a 30 minute notice. He said he would call ahead of time. They delivered it on the 20th with no call. I wasn't home. They left the packages blocking my gate into my home on the dirt driveway. I'm a 64 year old woman who had to drag all the packages up my driveway so they wouldn't get wet. One weighed 140 lbs. When I complained, I was told to read their delivery policy. They didn't address the fact that it wasn't delivered on time and without a 'courtesy call'. Not only was the service horrible, but only one person seemed to care. I won't be doing business with them ever again.
Review
Service
Lowes Delivery Service
Cons
  • Service
Reason of review
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111