State: Florida City: Jacksonville Product: Lowes Delivery Service Clear all filters (1 of 324 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Lowes in Jacksonville, Florida - 3 Dryers, 4 Refrigerators, 5 Days off of work

I purchased all of my appliances from Lowes for my first home: Washer, Dryer, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Range and Microwave, all stainless steel. My fridge was on backorder for a month because it was a special order, which I totally understand. The rest of my appliances were delivered in April. I started using them all right away. I noticed that my dryer was taking 3 cycles to dry my clothes, so I called Lowes and they came out and replaced both my washer and dryer since the dryer I had just purchased was discontinued and I wanted to have matching brands. Well the new dryer they brought me was defective and I had to wait another day until they could get me a new one. My fridge finally arrived, however when it did it had huge dents all in the side, so I sent it back. Second fridge was supposed to come two weeks later but it was too damaged to deliver. Third fridge comes and this one had major scratches to where you could see the paint below and it was the first side you saw in my kitchen. Fourth fridge arrives in June and I finally have a fridge I can deal with. I had to *** 5 day of work, 1 for delivery, which I am totally fine with, but the other 4 were for things that were their fault. One of the managers said they even inspected the fridge before it left, but obviously not when it was delivered with major dents. This process took over 2 months and what did I get for spending a few thousand dollars with Lowes? A $300 discount off my fridge. The customer service I had experienced with Lowes was terrible. The manager was not returning my calls or emails for over 2 weeks, apparently she was out on medical leave, someone else should be responsible for those calls and emails. I will never purchase another appliance or housework from Lowes. It was a very stressful experience, especially for being a first time homebuyer.
Review
Service
Lowes Delivery Service
Reason of review
Damaged or defective

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111