State: Florida City: Kissimmee Clear all filters (2 of 4888 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Lowes in Kissimmee, Florida - Horrible

They schedule a 5 hour window for delivery with no call to narrow the window, I have waited 5 full hours and they are still not here.. How do you pay for a service that fails their customers... I have called several times to be put off again with sorry the driver is running late with NO new window.. This is not the way to treat paying customer that wasted their entire day.,... I am truly converting back to Home Depo where the services and value of customers are well treated....

FIGHT BACK AND DON"T LET PEOPLE RIP YOU OFF!

Shut up Anonymous person. Youve replied to every post on here.

Lowes is a terrible terrible company but distributes for good brands, which is the only reason they are in business.

Online ordering terrible, in store service terrible, customer service terrible, delivery service terrible. Shut up

Do you really think the solution is to run to Home Depot? Have you bothered reading the complaints about Home Depot's deliveries?

You will see the same thing there. Unfortunately deliveries are unpredictable for any store. If customers were ready for deliveries and provided proper information things would go much smoother. A truck may get to a home to deliver a refrigerator and find the doorways to the kitchen are't as wide as expected and have to take extra time to remove and replace the doors on the refrigerator to get it in place.

They may also find the customer hadn't removed the food from the old refrigerator and have to wait for it to be cleared out. This is just an example of how deliveries get put behind. Yes, it is frustrating but it is something the store really has no control over.

Perhaps they could be like my local gas company with their appliance repairs. They give you a day, ask if you prefer AM or PM and then tell you they will put the preference down but will show up between 8AM and 5PM with the technician calling when they leave the job before yours.

View more comments (2)
Review
Service
Lowes Delivery Service
Reason of review
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Great Experience @ Lowes

5.0
I recently remodeled my bathroom with the PSI in Kissimmee, fl. It was absolutely a smooth sailing experience. The person that sold me the remodel was very good in explaining how the program works and it was exactly as described. We had very little to do with the remodel and were not inconvenienced as we have been in the past with 2 other remodels. Their price was much better than other private contractors had quoted us including Re-Bath. I was very happy with the quality of work and I am very picky ;-) Great service experience for me and my husband. I guess it has everything to do with what location is doing the work.
Review
Pros
  • Remodel
Reason of review
Good quality

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111