State: Florida Product: Lowes Customer Care Clear all filters (21 of 473 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
1.3
In early May I purchased vinyl plank flooring from Lowe’s. It was a top of the line product. I installed it with a friend. I have installed before with no problems and he had installed similar flooring several times. A week and a half later, some of the planks began...

Lowe's didn't manufacture the product so they are not liable for it in any way. The days when locally owned retailers stood behind the products they sold are LONG gone!

Thanks to people like you trying to save a few cents by shopping at the box stores.

And now, you want them to stand behind the product THEY didn't make? Not going to happen.

View more comments
Lowes Customer Care
Pros
  • Product and price
Cons
  • Lack of customer service
Full refund

Lowes in New Port Richey, Florida - No consideration

Lowe's didn't even attempt try anything different on every turn of items after thousands of dollars were spent on other items return policy horrible always go to home Depot from now on

What is your complaint? Are you trying to return items without a receipt, special order items, discontinued items?

All stores including Home Depot have return policies. If you can't follow their polices you can expect problems with your returns anywhere you shop.

Lowes Customer Care
Pros
  • Product and price
  • Pricing
Cons
  • Thoughtfulness
  • Didnt even try another solution
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Full refund

Lowes in Doral, Florida - 4 hours later and nothing pulled

1.2
Placed the online order at 2 pm on Saturday arrived at 6pm and nothing had been done. The internet desk was closed the employee left early. They had no back up. We asked fora copy of our order they printed it we pulled it then they told us 2 items were incorrect. Why bother with online ordering.

Anonymous you are basically an idiot - why order a pizza if you are going to pick it up?? Why reserve a rental car or purchase air fare if you are going to the airport?

People order online to save time and its a service that is offered Plus if there is only one item in stock if you order it online it can be pulled and set aside for you to pick up.

Some of us have real jobs and did not work at Lowe;s for 7 years because we aren't losers like you. The number of times you responded why shop online if you are going to the store anyway shows your stupidity.

Very true, why bother ordering online if you are going to the store to pick it up anyway? If I'm shopping in the store I expect their sales people to be helping the customers IN THE STORE as a top priority rather than running around pulling orders for people that are too lazy to come in and pick Their own.

product off the shelf. If you want to order online have your order shipped to your house.

Lowes in Orlando, Florida - Low’s extended warranty

Worst customer service in regard to warrantee ever in the retail industry I strongly strongly suggest anyone NOT to buy buy the extended warranty or shop at lows for that matter.I’ve had a claim open on my brand new dryer since end of September 2018 and I keep getting false promises on delivering parts , getting calls from lows customer service on a schedule service for my dryer and nothing has been done it’s all lies lies lies... I will not trust low’s nor recommend them

Lowe's has NO warranties on anything they sell. Never have, never will.

The days of retailers standing behind the products they sell have died along with Sears. But saving money is what it's all about.

So true!!!!!

You understand so little about warranties. Warranties are either provided by the MANUFACTURER of the product or extended service plans are purchased through independent companies.

If, as you claim you have a brand new appliance it would be covered by the manufacturers 1 year warranty.

It is the manufacturer you should be blaming for delays, not Lowes. My guess is that if you are having a considerable delay in getting parts it is because you purchased an appliance such as LG of Samsung that are made in Korea and they are waiting for parts to get here from the other side of the world..

@Anonymous

It’s not my 1st Applience that I purchased from lows and the completely understand their warranty however you are responding.. and over the years lows always been the best in regard to giving the right information as they promised their consumer and that’s the reason I kept making them my primey place for my home Applience and improvement .

However, this time I had the worst experience and I should have listen to the views about lows getting a bad reputation and now I understand. It started in sep 2018 where they giving me false information saying: your part arrived and they will call you to schedule it yet nothing happen this happened more then 5times. I was told they will replace it because they can’t find the part then they change and say Oh we want to conf that the service company going to call you ....... This is all happened during the besiest time Christmas time spending hours over the phone and waiting for the service company to show up .

Lows made my holiday very stressful. I will definitely take my business to home depo where they care about their customer no matter how much they spend .

@Anonymous

Sounds like your complaint should be about the service company, not Lowes. Lowes is not responsible for the Warranty, the manufacturer and the service companies they use are.

@Anonymous

The contact is low’s and they have their own contract with few company which lows calls them to delicate the service claim NOT ME. A big company as low’s they are present by those contractor .

Low’s should be doing a better job assisting me . Again low’s promised me a call this week between wed and Friday to schedule my service and just I expected lows just preached me off to end my phone call.

I repeated they got my money for the extended warranty and they don’t care wither I have to go out of my way to do my loundry plus the cost plus the ageny with the irritation and bad customer service and The laying to me over and over and they still have not fixed it . I will be placing another call today to hear another lay for the 2ed time this week and over 16 times since oct 2018.

@Anonymous

Lol, take a moment and look at home Depot reviews. Look at your warranty and you will find Lowes did make your appliance. How did people become so stupid?

View more comments (6)

Lowes in Cape Coral, Florida - Garden Center

3.3
I have gone atleast 8 time in the past two months to get mulch. 40-50 bags each time. The guys that bring the mulch out don’t want to help you load it. You have to ask and quite frankly a couple are lazy & rude. I just left the store, the worker actually thought I was going to load 50 bags. I am a 50 year old woman, 5.4 125 lbs. I had to ask him again. He partiall loaded them. Stacking the bass in the tailgate. I had to climb up on the truck and pull them towards the cab & reaggrange and pull the ones from the tailgate. I had a random stranger, see my struggle and ask if I needed help. Another elderly man, who had trouble waking & breahing was trying to load some bags in his car. A few male cusometers had to help him. Lowe’s, you need to hire some new people & maybe a couple more. If your going to have a mulch sale, be prepared.

If you can't lift it, don't buy it. Stop trying to keep up with the Jonses and their green lawn. Go sit down.

What are you going to do with those bags when you get home? Do you expect them to come with you, unload them and spread them for you?

If you are capable of handling the bags when you get home you should be able to handle them at the store as well.

Better yet, if you need 300-400 bags as you say you have purchased why don't you just have them delivered? The time and work you save would well be worth the delivery fee.

It’s called LIABILITY!!! They are not allowed to load.

You could have ended up costing the ones who helped you thier jobs. While I agree they SHOULD help I also understand the WHY they can’t. It’s actually quite simple and YOU the OP are a prime example. YOU have chosen to complain because they didn’t help yet IF they did and damaged your vehicle what do you suppose your course of action would be??

That’s right, you would sue. Then your lawyer would claim outrageous damages to the ensure a nice fat payday. All the while the ACTUAL damage is literally nothing.

So they fire that employee, pay you off and instituted a new policy of letting YOU load your own purchases. Funny how a business gets accused of being greedy yet it’s the customer who has the worst greed.

You are shopping at a big box store, not a full service store. If you want someone to take the product from the store, to your vehicle and load it go to a full service store or yard.

Yes, you may pay a little more but they have to pay for the staff to provide the full service.

Big box stores are set up for the do it yourself that wants to come in, grab their product and go. They aren't staffed to provide the full service you want.

View more comments (3)

Lowes in Mount Dora, Florida - Advertising items that they don't have

3.9
Hi Folks: I am a loyal customer to Lowe's but have a real problem that needs a solution. I have been to their stores in Central Florida each day for the past three days trying to buy an advertised item, the Preen Red Mulch advertises at 4 bags for $10. Their stores are out of stock and, ridiculously, don't offer Rain Checks???? On top of that the only solution offered to me was to pay for the 20-24 bags I need now and wait for the item to come back in stock. Again, you advertise an item, you don't have any stock, you tell customers to come back the next day hoping to find this item, and after three days, you tell me I can't have a rain check and I MUST pay for your mistakes now to be able to take advantage of the sale price? Who is writing the policies that go so far to *** off customers?

Same problem in Ann Arbor, MI. Sale price mulch color I needed out of stock - needed some to finish job.

Went to Menards and the exact same color on sale was sucked dry too. I have a feeling small contractors stockpile mulch during these sales leaving the individual "home improvement" customers out of luck at times. I guess I can't blame Lowes / Menards too much, they have inventory the want to move before the weather changes around here. Should they limit individual purchases to a max of so many bags at this price?

Maybe that would help - but the hoarders would probably just send multiple guys (or trips) to buy them out anyway. It is frustrating, but I honestly can't see a clear solution. I now wish I bought more the 1st time I was there before the inventory was depleted at this particular store. Live and learn.

Their ads usually say "varies by location" which is true. There was a ton one day and cleaned out the next, but 20 miles down the road they have plenty. Looks like I'll be hooking up my trailer and buying in bulk like I would have expected the contractors to do, but the convenience of the bags is sure nice at that price and let's face it - if our new Millennial workforce can find a easier way to do their jobs, they will sniff it out on their smart phones and fill their trucks with bags they don't have to shovel. LOL.

I'm not inclined to pay in advance for a non-sale price however item however and wait. I'm with you there!

I'd wait for the sale price though, but like you said, they don't offer rain checks. I guess if they did, they would spend a fortune transporting it from store to store for a very low profit margin margin.

I had the same issue. False price advertising. I will shop somewhere else.

Lowes Customer Care
Cons
  • Adv items no stock multiple trips no rain checks
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Lowes in Orlando, Florida - Runaround

Went to my local store (At which I have spent THOUSANDS)seeking a rooftop vent cap. On the website it states the isle and bay however it states BW - 18 - How is the consumer supposed to know what BW means? I asked employees and no one knew - for 45 minutes + I was runaround the store to multiple isles. Went back to customer service and they located in fashion bath??? Some guy working the area had the item at the desk in this section and handed me one that was bent/disfigured and walked off to another person. I was so highly upset at this point I threw down the other items in my hand and left the store. Now back at home I need to calm down some before headed across town to Home Depot. Your SE Orlando store needs staff training and improvement. The male clerk at the CS desk had 2 lip piercings and an inappropriate attire - great image.
Review
#1207289 Review #1207289 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Lowes Customer Care
Cons
  • Inept
Let the company propose a solution

Lowes in Winter Garden, Florida - Completing

3.0
I tried to get the 25fence to paying and Madali tell me I have to weighting for Fron 7:20 to 8:00 to get some person to *** me to get the fence out of the store #1762 the fence is too wide fc...

What in the World is this complaint about?I Cannot make sense of this complaint.This complaint is gibberish that Does Not make Any sense.What was the problem with the fence?Please post a complaint that makes sense instead of this gibberish that does not make sense.*shaking my head at the nonsense that customers post*

Lowes in Lutz, Florida - Fence Installation - BUYER BEWARE

1.5
BUYER BEWARE - do NOT buy a fence with installation from Lowe's. The process started out good enough, sales guy was awesome, Tracy Showalter was great, but that is where the good ends and the nightmare begins. I signed the contract and Lowe's charged my credit card the full amount, something I was told would not happen until I was contacted to set up installation. Three weeks later I still had not heard fro them. I tried calling the store many times and was always hung up on. When I finally got a manager to listen to me, installation was scheduled, but I would have to wait another 3 weeks for that. Lowe's was supposed to deliver all fencing product day before, they tried to deliver it 4 days early (had to decline as it would not be safe for that long). When they did deliver it, I was told putting it in the back yard would not be an issue but when they showed up, the gentleman told me he could not do that, it was a curbside delivery only and he dropped it in my front yard! Installation is handled by a subcontractor. They showed up, could not speak English so I had no means to communicate with them, they destroyed my lawn completely. All the grass was tore up and their was dirt EVERYWHERE; I called their manager who then told me "We do it in one day, what do you want form us, this is our process". Additionally, one of the better selling points of this fence was that each post is set with a 60 pound bag of concrete. Well, this is not exactly true. The dry unmixed concrete dust is poured in the hole where it is up to "the moisture in the ground" to turn it into actual concrete. The fence posts wobble and are anything but secure. I can't let my dogs in the yard for fear they will knock the whole fence over. This has been hands down the WORST experience in my life
#1391921

Unfortunately, my husband and I had almost the same exact experience as you described. The process started out great and it went completely down hill from there.

It is truly uncanny how the experiences are SO similar down to the material delivery! A truly horrible experience!!

you shopped at Lowe's because they are cheaper than any locally owned fence company. so don't complain because you got the "cheap" that you wanted!

Lowes Customer Care
Cons
  • How my order was handled
  • Customer service
  • Inability to talk to anyone
Let the company propose a solution
Tags
  • Lowes Does not Care About Customer

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111
All Lowes Contacts

Lowes Reviews

Lowes reviews

Lowes in Sunrise, Florida - Worst customer service ever

The last attempt to speak to someone about my order and future order was so frustrating that I asked to speak to a manager and was refused access to him/her. I have to go to the store to get results. I get put on hold, get disconnected, don’t get return calls. How do you stay in business? Wrong measurements. Charged me twice for delivery. Wanted to order another shade and still waiting for quote. I have called at least 3 times a day to get through to someone. Employees seem to have no pride in their jobs. This what happens when companies get too big and have monopoly.
Lowes Customer Care
Cons
  • Customer service
Preferred solution
Just call me so I can finish this order and be done with this company forever
Tags