State: Florida Product: Lowes Delivery Service Clear all filters (17 of 324 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Lowes in Clearwater, Florida - Disappointed

My son (in Denver) ordered a Weber grill be delivered for my birthday last Friday ( in Tampa Bay). I called Lowe's and they said delivery vendor would call me. My son called and he said the grill would be delivered today between 12 and 4. It's now midnight. My son called again and they told him it was delivered and signed. by a person called "no'. The question now, does my neighbor have a new grill for my birthday. Will I get invited to their house for the cookout.I now have to cancel the party at my house tomorrow.

Lesson learned Lowes is pathetic

Why on earth would you invite a bunch of people for a cookout before you had a grill in your possession? Even if it had arrived on time what if there was a problem with it and it didn't work properly.

The real issue is where is the grill? Your son should file a dispute with his credit company if Lowes doesn't produce the grill.

View more comments (1)
Lowes Delivery Service
Pros
  • I like low
Cons
  • Delivery issues quality recent
Problem with delivery
Loss

Lowes in Crestview, Florida - Local Lowe's store is a total joke

1.9
The store employees are unknowledgeable, grumpboxes. The store has downsized so they no longer carry supplies for the DIY person, only to contractors. I recently ordered two major appliances, having them sent to the store for me to pick up, and was able to obtain information on shipment and delivery that the store could, or would not acknowledge. Almost making it appear as though accepting the delivery meant that they had to "go to work". They did not want me to pick them up for another 5 days after delivery. Really? Does it take that long to unload the truck and log them into the system?
Lowes Delivery Service
Pros
  • Selection
  • Variety
  • Lots of online appliances
Cons
  • Untrained salesperson
  • Lack of customer service
  • How my order was handled
Preferred solution
Hire better managers/employees. Start carrying more products in store for everyone, not just rich contractors.

Lowes Delivery people SUCK!!!!

2.4
While trying to coordinate the delivery of our replacement dryer (first one was broken), we have been struggling with their delivery people. First, they told us it will be there within a time frame so we planned our day around that. They call back during the day to say they're ahead of schedule and will be arriving hours before their given time frame....so we missed that delivery. Scheduling the next delivery we were told that they will be delivering the dryer after 3:30. This was great because I cannot be home until after 3:30 on any given weekday. They called at 11:00am saying they were outside my home and won't be coming back at/after 3:30 as arranged. The next day...the same damn thing. The manager of this 3rd party deliver service won't bother to call me and I've left 2 messages. Throughout the ordeal, I spoke to Marcus, Stephanie, Jessica, and someone else....no help whatsoever...just false promises!!! I then contacted the Lowe's manager here in Indian Harbour Beach (Sue) and she was very understanding and was trying to assist. She put in a call and guaranteed the deliver on the next business day at/after 3:30. Guess what? ….they tried to deliver the dryer at 8:00am and of course wouldn't return at our arranged time. This time they said that I didn't leave a gate code....uhhh, what gate? They were trying to claim it was my fault....we have no gate and no one within 10 miles of us has a gate....total *** I will NEVER EVER order anything that has to be delivered by Lowes again. In fact, I just called and will now be returning both the washer and the dryer with my middle finger up as I'm leaving the parking lot. Screw you Lowe's Delivery!!! Home Depot...my business is all yours...never had a problem with them at all!

Actually, they do have delivery people - hence, the Lowes truck and personnel wearing Lowes uniforms.

@UncommonSensesc

no they don't. it's a pretty well known fact.

giving someone a shirt to wear is not the same as handing them a Lowe's paycheck every two weeks. They put Lowe's stickers on the trucks too, but if you check the DOT number on the truck online you will see the truck is owned by a third party, and the people driving it work for that third party.

Menard's and Home depot do the same thing. I know, i've worked for two of the three.

@Anonymous

Actually, most Lowe's are not third party delivery. I know this because my husband is one, who receives a Lowe's paycheck every two weeks, and driving an actual Lowe's truck that he himself picked up 6 years ago. Not all "pretty well known" facts are actual facts

@UncommonSensesc

Actually... All Lowe’s stores use a 3rd party delivery service.

It’s been that way for a while. The OP even states so in their complaint.

@PCFL1592

Depends on the store. Most do indeed have their own delivery personal. The trucks these stores use are owned by the company.

@Anon

All appliances from All Lowe’s stores are delivered by a 3rd party delivery company, whom employ their own personnel, and use their own trucks. All Lowe’s does is schedule the day it is to be delivered, and the delivery company does the rest.

Hence your an idiot

Lowe's doesn't have "delivery people". They contract with the cheapest delivery company they can find. What did you expect?

View more comments (7)
Lowes Delivery Service
Pros
  • Store manager and customer service at store
Cons
  • Delivery people suck
  • Delivery service tell you one time and come hours early
  • Delivery service and their customer care
Preferred solution
Investigation into your Delivery Service complaints and create better policies and procedures. Very disappointed in Lowe's for this.

Lowes in Fort Lauderdale, Florida - Never again. Terrible experience!Go some place else, honestl

3.0
My first and last purchase ever at Lowe’s. Honestly go to Home Depot and save yourself the hassle! I made a big purchase of 4 appliances 3 months ago ($3,000 approx). Ever since, I’ve contacted Lowe’s 8 different times about different mistakes that they’ve made to my initial order. Worst of all? I haven’t even received the full order yet! I was supposed to receive the full order yesterday and I even got emails and automated calls confirming the deliveries. I received everything but the range. I contacted Lowe’s to see what happened and they told me that I was out of stock and that’s why it wasn’t delivered! I was never notified about this and was expecting to receive it all yesterday. They just placed a new order and offer me a 10% discount on the full price without realizing that I had used a coupon during my initial purchase. So even with the 10% discount that they offer for their mistake, I would have ended up paying $51 more than the initial price. I contact them for the 8th time now, explained the situation and they said that the item was already below cost and they couldn’t honor or price match my initial price. They adviced me to go in person to the store which is a 45 minute drive and ask them (without guarantee) if they could honor the price because at the call center they couldn’t help me as the price they were offering me was already below cost. ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!? So you’re telling me that you can’t honor the initial price that I paid for the range that I was expecting to receive yesterday but didn’t because another mistake of yours and now you expect me to pay more for it because you couldn’t do your numbers in the first place! Ridiculous!! So after 3 hours on the phone, 2 reps and one manager, any of them helpful at all but rather reading the script from the same booklet “ ma’am I understand and apologize for the mistake but there is nothing that we can do”; they decidir to resolve the whole mess up by giving me a $25 gift card. ARE YOU SERIOUS AGAIN?!???? I am more than offended. On top of that, the guys that delivered the 3 appliances yesterday didn’t know how to install dishwashers or microwaves, so they told me to contact Lowe’s (again!!!!) and ask for someone else to install all appliances. There are many more details that I’m skipping to avoid writing a very long review, but believe me when I say to you... they try to offer good service and copy Home Depots policies but ultimately they don’t follow through or delivered what they promise. And, they don’t come close at all to HOME DEPOTs satisfaction guarantee. Save yourself the hassle, because apparently as a Lowe’s customer, you’re only worth $25!!! NEVER AGAIN! And by the way, I am NOT affiliated in any way to Home Depot but I’ve purchased there before and have never had to face this nonsense. A very disgusted, frustrated, offended and angry EX-customer!!!

Home Depot, and the appliance deliverer/installer(Temco) they use in California are just as bad or worse. I am in the middle of a NIGHTMARE experience where the Temco installers did not tighten the water supply line to our new dishwasher and our kitchen flooded.

Two weeks later still trying to resolve with Home Depot. I may write my own review of Home Depot /Temco when all is done.

"Going to HD" threat is not useful. They are both big box retailers and are equally as bad.

please explain why you went to lowes when you plugged Home Depot twice

@Anonymous

I received a "Welcome to the Neighborhood" coupon from Lowes offering 10% off one purchase. I decided to choose them instead of any other appliances stores because the price with this coupon was considerably lower at Lowes.

Plus, since I had never purchased from them, I was willing to try them out. Bad decision, lesson learned.

View more comments (4)
Order processing issue

Lowes in Kissimmee, Florida - Horrible

They schedule a 5 hour window for delivery with no call to narrow the window, I have waited 5 full hours and they are still not here.. How do you pay for a service that fails their customers... I have called several times to be put off again with sorry the driver is running late with NO new window.. This is not the way to treat paying customer that wasted their entire day.,... I am truly converting back to Home Depo where the services and value of customers are well treated....

FIGHT BACK AND DON"T LET PEOPLE RIP YOU OFF!

Shut up Anonymous person. Youve replied to every post on here.

Lowes is a terrible terrible company but distributes for good brands, which is the only reason they are in business.

Online ordering terrible, in store service terrible, customer service terrible, delivery service terrible. Shut up

Do you really think the solution is to run to Home Depot? Have you bothered reading the complaints about Home Depot's deliveries?

You will see the same thing there. Unfortunately deliveries are unpredictable for any store. If customers were ready for deliveries and provided proper information things would go much smoother. A truck may get to a home to deliver a refrigerator and find the doorways to the kitchen are't as wide as expected and have to take extra time to remove and replace the doors on the refrigerator to get it in place.

They may also find the customer hadn't removed the food from the old refrigerator and have to wait for it to be cleared out. This is just an example of how deliveries get put behind. Yes, it is frustrating but it is something the store really has no control over.

Perhaps they could be like my local gas company with their appliance repairs. They give you a day, ask if you prefer AM or PM and then tell you they will put the preference down but will show up between 8AM and 5PM with the technician calling when they leave the job before yours.

View more comments (2)
Problem with delivery

Lowes in Rockledge, Florida - There delivery

Waited hours for schedule delivery I call them by the time they said they would be there they said it was being loaded 4 hours after they said it would arrive bought 14 days in advance they didn’t call to tell me about delay worst ever
Lowes Delivery Service

Lowes in Ocala, Florida - Lowe's stinks.

I have never had good luck with Lowes. They promised deliveries and never show. I see personal all over your stores but no one helps. I talk to 7 sales representative and they just point or tell me an aisle number. Even in the aisle they do not assist. Assitant manager states sales representatives are not trained. I have had enough of Lowes. When I return from Korea and outfit my house it will not be with Lowes. I will also let all my military friends know how you treat a 80 year old military widow. Look forward to Lowes bankruptcy.

Oh, dang you pulled the widow and military card in one complaint. Oh and old.

When you shop fo groceries do you expect the person putting out apples to run back to the meat counter and wrap up a steak for you? Most people would be bright enough to realize that the person putting out apples works in the produce department and not the meat counter.

Why would you expect the person working in the electrical department that knows about wire and switches to be knowledgeable about doos and windows?

Yes, there may be a number of people working in a big box store, but the specialize in the department they work in so don't expect them to be able to answer your questions about s department outside their own. Would you rather that give you some kind os BS answer rather than telling you the truth and say they can't help you?

@Anonymous

Boy you sure do give snotty replies!!

View more comments (2)

Lowes in Crestview, Florida - Delivery FAILS

Ordered $1500 worth of supplies to redo my mothers bathroom. Lowes gave me an delivery date of 2 Dec.2018 (sunday) They called that sunday wanting to reschedule for Monday 3 Dec. 2018. Well supplies have not been delivered as of the time of this complaint. Now they are asking to deliver on 4 Dec. So I have to push my contractor back a day. I spend a few thousands dollars at Lowes online and in house each year. this has been the worst service I have ever had. I have never experienced this from HomeDepot or Steins. This has been a frustrating experience, and the folks at the LOWES store in Sulphur, Louisiana are treating it like its really no big deal. The fact that someone had to take a vacation day to be there for the arrival of the supplies that have not made it to the address as of the time of this complaint at 4 pm EST 03 Dec. 2018. I did inform the manager that Stephen that I really didn't want to make this formal complaint, but if I don't make this complaint, the problem will not get resolved. If I could get this service a negative star I would, but they only allow 1 star rating. that's too high of rating at this point. Disappointed with the LOWES brand right now.

Lowes in West Palm Beach, Florida - Not like it used to be

no fridge wed... waited all day.. came 2 days later.. damaged... got auto call saying another to be delivered next day... waited all day... nothing... called store and was told it was on order... out source delivery company is bad bad bad... never agin
Bad quality

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111
All Lowes Contacts

Lowes in Tampa, Florida - Horrendous Customer Experience

1.7
Lowes - Horrendous Customer Experience
I went into the store and purchased a washer and dryer (didn't finance, but 100% purchased). They said the earliest they could deliver it would be a week and a half later. A week after the purchase I received a call saying they no longer had that set available for me. I HAVE NO WASHER AND DRYER AND A TON OF DIRTY LAUNDRY! Then, they tried to sell me a very inferior washer and dryer for the SAME AMOUNT so they could get it to my house sooner. I immediately went somewhere else and got the first model I had originally purchased from a competitor retailer. Lowe's didn't own up to the mistake and didn't go out of their way to make a decent resolution for me. Horrific customer service. Mistakes happen, but it's how they're dealt with that shows people the professionalism of a business and its employees. Looks like it's Home Depot for me here on out.
h.kitchener
#1471908

Not sure why you are so distressed. Lowe's found out they could not supply you with the model you wanted and called when they found out.

They offered you a different set which you refused so the sale was cancelled.

It's nice you got the same model from another retailer, so what is the problem here? Sounds like you just want to complain about something.

The reason you had to wait a week and a half is they had to order it from the manufacturer. If the manufacturer had no more available, what did you expect them to do? Either you choose another model from them or do as you did and found someone that still had the models you wanted on hand.

View more comments (1)