State: Florida City: Miami Clear all filters (11 of 4844 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Lowes in Miami, Florida - Management

2.5
Although the people are nice the leadership is terrible. The garden shop looks like a refuge for plants. when I talked to the manager of the Garden Center he was nice, but it was obvious the place was run down. I also went to Buy a Christmas Tree. There was only 5 or 6 trees only a few had lights and none of them seem to work. I couldn't get any help so I guess I will have to go to Home Depot to get the Tree. If something isn't done with this Store it will not last much longer. I always liked Lowes because even though they were a little more money they had good service.
GranularCommonBuzzard723

I hope that Lowes can find leaders for the Homestead store that can correct the poor condition of the store

Review
Pros
  • Lowes stores
Cons
  • Service

Lowes in Miami, Florida - They charged the card quick enough...

2.2
An electric dryer was promised for delivery on a Friday. I was even told it was on the truck for delivery by 8pm. Saturday I was told it was on the truck but an accident was delaying it. Saturday night I was called by the delivery company and told it would be here between 9:30 and 11:30 Sunday morning. Sunday, I was told that I cancelled the delivery until September. The people I have dealt with in the store were incredibly rude. They seemed bothered to talk to a customer. I cancelled work with my clients Friday and Saturday. That is almost double the cost of the dryer. All they do is lie. They are a fraud.
Review
Cons
  • Being lied to repeatedly
being lied to.
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Lowes - Installation Review from Miami, Florida

1.6
Lowes - Installation Review from Miami, Florida
The worst service in my whole life I'm still waiting for the installer to install my door Was removed by his assistant it is 400 promised to be here at 9 I changed my mind I don't remodel my kitchen with these people It was a complete frustration since begginer and still going on No door so ever The technician installer who knows Maybe he is coming Tido g a donkey The assistant taking a nap in his van and without doors Worse service in town Thanks God I didn't sign contract to remodel my kitchen I'll tell my neighbors who are waiting for my experience with lowes in Hialeah to change their doors Very frustrated

Nightmare started in October of 2014 and now June 2015 and waiting for 2 doors to be reinstalled which was totally unacceptable according to them..Did not measure door jam first time!!! But shoved them in anyway..Gaps all in doors and hubby had to put paper this winter to prevent cold air from coming in !

Installers are dumbest Ive ever seen..Imagine a big company like Lowes Home Improvement hiring such impotent people!!

They have been out twice with wrong door, not enough doors, can't they read an invoice?? Today, they called and truck broke down...nightmare continues!!!

Lumber Review

Hi Went to lowes, Poinciana, bought lumber and requested help cutting it. The staffer was very rude and not professional the least to say. Talked to a manger who did not seem to care either and decided to bring my business to HOME DEPOT.

Lowes - Department Review from Miami, Florida

2.0
Went in to purchase some Valspar paint at the store in Miami Gardens after learning they were running a promotion, for a weekend project in my home, waited in the paint department for over 20 before someone finally showed, this particular young lady seemed extremely unmotivated to help me and almost seemed bodered to have to answer any of my questions. This, unfortunately has not been my first unpleasant experience in this store, I wanted to give Lowe's a chance since Home Depots customer service can be a hit or miss but unfortunately I will not be shopping there again.
Review
#619078 Review #619078 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Lowes in Miami, Florida - Lack of customer service calling their department

i called customer service department and waited over 50 minutes going from caller # 26 and going down to your are next in the que, to then getting a recording that I was # 6 and would be attended in 30 minutes. Lowes need to get a better customer service department.At least HOME DEPOT treats their customer better. At least HOME DEPOT treats their customer better. DOES ANYBODY WORK IN CUSTOMER SERVICE, OR IS IT SELL AND FORGET THE CUSTOMER.IF YOU ARE EXPERCING A HIGHER CALL VOLUME HIRE MORE WORKERDOES ANYBODY WORK IN CUSTOMER SERVICE, OR IS IT SELL AND FORGET THE CUSTOMER.IF YOU ARE EXPERCING A HIGHER CALL VOLUME HIRE MORE WORKERDOES ANYBODY WORK IN CUSTOMER SERVICE, OR IS IT SELL AND FORGET THE CUSTOMER.IF YOU ARE EXPERCING A HIGHER CALL VOLUME HIRE MORE WORKER

One of the things I enjoy the most when I work the customer service counter is putting an ignorant customer on hold. When it rings back I just send them to random departments, until I finally hang up on them once and for all!!! :):):p

Review
Cons
  • Poor customer service
  • Customer service received
Damaged or defective
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Employee Review

Campbellsville Kentucky lowes. There is a guy that works in lights, he is disgusting his overall appearance when he smiles is rotted teeth he has been the manager of 89 lumber And he is the manager of the lights at Lowes in Campbellsville. I being a former manager finds this trouble some. His son is trouble lives by me I am a home owner never going back to Lowes my bill is paid Home Depot here I come. Greg Ramsey

Order Pickup Review

Had an order to pickup, they called me said my order was in, arrived at 8am at service desk, 830 and the still haven't found my order. Typical experience at the corinth ms store

Lowes in Miami, Florida - Lowe's Isle Police Enforcement

On Friday at 18:00 or around so, a customer walks into lowes directly to the hoses department. Immediately after a customer representative approaches (Sara) asking me if I needed to locate an Item. (Senator L. was around) After a few minutes and well after looking at several long poked up hoses, I decide to walk to the rope department only to find out my sunglasses were missing. As I return looking for them, the manager immediately eyes in on me and begins to do a suspicious follow, only before an employee had already begun. I walked to the front desk asking for a kind CSR by the name of S., while they were completely busy shuffling customer calls and their routine. Turned around myself and looked for S. Found her asked to help me locate them, manager again with a (this man has done something in the store) look. So I asked S. to help me find them, and once I did, the manager was behind me looking for them too. I said here they are. Then after so, a woman on the last back isle looked at me from so far back while I showed my sunglasses saying to her, I found them, I know you are watching, and proceeded to the rope isle. Upon arriving a short woman CSR had already been following to ask me if I needed help. In which I said thanks Im good. She did not proceed to her tasks, chores, but turned around walked a few steps turned back to face me and got on the phone several times, 3 to 5, calling, voicing a CSR for assistance, help or to follow up on the (Checking the customer out). As I continued looking at ropes, I couldnt but tell that she was still near me for another 2 minutes facing me directly, to where I asked her get me your manager immediately and with the Policestate emotion, courage and dedication, paged the manager so professionally, it seems there was no nervousness to her, as if they had trained for a good part of their pre-hire employment. Gilbert, the manager approached and I said it seems she is following me around, to where he said, no sir, we are just trying to make sure you are getting the right help and so on, the CS BS. So I let it go and proceeded on choosing one of several ropes, colors, sizes, lengths and suddenly an ocean, a wave, a storm of CSR stormed into the isle asking me if I needed help, putting up a ladder to bring down items, I believe 2 to 3 individuals asked me if I needed help, knowing well that the short woman was nearby, it is her department to take care of, and I had already been asked several times. So I continued on and although self-evident of the policing of the isles, I walked from the back of the isle to the rope section again to see if anyone was following and there was a CSR at the Blinds/Rear section of the store who greeted me, and I proceeded forward to once again go to the hoses section. By this time I had lost focus into what I needed to get, only to realize I was only in fact getting away from them as pests. So I walked continuously to the front, on the rear of the cash registers just to walk out of the store. At this point I did not notice anyone at all following me, but as a precaution once past the second door of the exit I turned around behind the trash can, crouched, tied my laces, looked back onto the window of the sliding doors to see immediately two faces appearing, looking out, looking for someone and immediately after making eye contact with me they turned around fast and walked away. They looked away immediately, I walked back into the store, asked short A. what she was doing and she said she wasnt following. At this point the story of the manager was false, they in fact are policing the store, policing me for some reason, which I wasnt told what it was, and felt like I needed to walk out of the store or buy something. .G. the manager was asked into this, explained twice and he played the game of we are just here to help you out. I explained in detail how the 2 mere initial incidents drove me to think that it was just ok, let it go, let it slide, then to explain the walk-out look-back incident where he completely denied it by saing, they were sent outside to do a cart run. Looking back, they didnt pick up any carts, since the two CSRs walked immediately back in having them both in my eye-sight for the next 10 minutes. Called the local police department, which said call the Sheriffs, called the Sheriffs dept, and asked me to call the police depatment once again. Reached the local number, got 3 units, one of them walked out and approached me where he said, if they had said anything, I said they were chasing me out the door, and I asked the manager why, the manager denied such incident. The officer immediately said "Well sir, we cant file a report, there is no such thing as filing a customer harrasment report." Without any help for the customer. Instead desiring the opposite. Read the officers tag, J.G. thanked him for stopping by, turned around and said I'll take it up with Lowes Corporate and the Sheriffs. Sheriffs department said to take it up with the Supervisor at the PD. In the end, the 19:00 incident did not have a report, additionally the manager spent about 10 minutes speaking with the officers to where I added to the Sheriff saying so what is this, a customer complaints and its not possible, but if there is shoplifting an entity proceeds, hard with penalties, so its totalitarian, its not balancing. Hung up with the Sheriffs office, the two units drove off, one unit stayed at the parking lot. About 5 minutes later, I approached the officer asking if the otheres had written a report, saying he did not know, he did not talk to anyone, take it up with Management or Supervisor or someone. I drove off. 19:30 end.

With that many customer service reps available, you surely were not at a Lowes store. Perhaps they were following you because you had a "kick me" sign on your back.

nikalseyn

I think you forgot to take your meds today. Do so immediately, you are making a fool of yourself.

WOW!!

Most of your post made absolutely no sense...

It was relatively hard to even get through...

Your complaint is about being "customer serviced to death"? Lucky you. Your obviously one of those people that have nothing better to do than look for drama. Good luck.

There is something fishy in your story. I fine it hard to believe that so many employees didn't have anything better to do, than follow you around the store for such a long period of time, for no reason.

Maybe you were some how or another acting suspicious. Or maybe you looked similar to a former customer that had done some shoplifting at a prior time.

However, I would never dream of calling law enforcement because I thought I was being treated UNFAIRLY. It isn't as if you were being physically injured or attacked.

golly, where is this Lowes? This is a store I need to shop.

I have never even had anyone around to help me when I need it. I say you were lucky to have that much attention.

golly, where is this Lowes? This is a store I need to shop.

View more comments (5)

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111
All Lowes Contacts

Latest Question

Lowes Questions

Lowes in Miami, Florida - Lowe's cut my credit limit for no legitimate reason

Lowe,s cut my credit limit from $12,500 down to $1,000.00 for no legitimate reason. I've had this account for years and charged large amounts which were paid off ahead of time. I only owed them less than $1,000 and was paying them more than the minimum payment. But they don't care about their good-paying customers. I'll take my business elsewhere.There are too many other building supply stores that would appreciate their customers. Back to "mom and pop" lumber yards. They need the help any way and are better to their employees.

Just happened to me. Started with $8700 limit, purchased stuff for the house, paid them off, then my limit went down to $900!!!

Still kept business with them, purchased some more stuff, then paid them off again and today I see my limit went down to $110.

So what I did was call customer service, paid my balance and closed my acct. Told them I rather deal with Home Depot for now on.

Just happened to me and this came up in my search for "what gives." Just paid down a big chunk of it and they dropped my limit to just above the remaining balance! Have never made a late payment.

Of course this screws with my credit usage ratio on my credit report! Im pissed! I stopped using the card as regularly as Home Depot and local lumber yards have better pricing and service! Looking forward to paying this off and shutting it down in the next few months.

I dont plan on setting foot in another Lowes! *** with my credit score is ridiculous.

Last January (2012) they increased our credit limit to $2500. We bought a dishwasher on "6 months no interest" and paid it off in 3 months.

Since then just little purchases, less than $200, and full payment every month.

Then last month GE/Lowe's informed us the account was closed because of a tax issue from 2008 (but was settled THIS year). Yes, LOWE'S BLOWS - along with GE and the banks and all the *** that run them.

GE cut mine also because I co-signed a loan and the person has been paying their car note and GE decided to cut my credit limit. the thing is that I pay GE on time each month, but they are not interested in the fact that I pay on time, they went through my credit report and decided to cut my credit limit on something that has nothing to do with GE.

It is the bank, GE bank who makes those desicions, not Lowes

Fat Mart cart rider
#162031

Hey not just Lowes want a cookie for having a 6 figure job? And by the way that was your moms desk I was under.

Not half bad I must add.

Go shop at home depot. They like your kind.

pay your bills on time lowes will give you the store amd you can treat the emplyees like ***

Hey tired of *** people "look in the mirror" th banks are screwing the consumer that pays his bills on time everyday. Yes they can lower your limit if your score drops but what do you think that does to a score when a limit is cut drastically like that.

It lowers your score. The honest working man still gets screwed once again. I have a six figure a year job, pay all my bills on time and still have had the same situation. Watch the world news sometime and you will see these practices are becoming common and just ravishing peoples credit scores.

In closing get back under Obamas desk and get back to work because it sounds like that is where you came from. Oh and wipe that off your chin.

When are you people going to learn? Lowes did not cut your credit limit.

The credit cards are issued by a credit company who has an agreement to provide credit to Lowes customers and put Lowes name on the credit card. It is the credit company you have a complaint with, not Lowes.

If you do some research you will find much of the reduction in credit availability is due to new federal banking regulations. It's fine to complain, but direct your complaint at the right company.

Did you actually think about why the cut your limit. They don't just have people in the Corp office randomly selecting *** bags like you to just drop their credit.

The only way for them to drop your credit is because of nonpayment, credit score decrease, or not using in the past 6 months since the credit crisis *** started in which case you could get off your lazy *** and call GE Money.

Not Lowes and have it reinstated. Seriously don't blame your stupidity on us because it will always be your fault.

They did that to me too - but it just so happened that I owed more than the credit line (AFTER they cut it) So then they charged me an OVER LIMIT fee. I called them and complained - but it did no good. Now that just aint right

View more comments (10)