State: Florida City: Ocala Product: Lowes Delivery Service Clear all filters (1 of 335 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Lowes in Ocala, Florida - Lowe's stinks.

I have never had good luck with Lowes. They promised deliveries and never show. I see personal all over your stores but no one helps. I talk to 7 sales representative and they just point or tell me an aisle number. Even in the aisle they do not assist. Assitant manager states sales representatives are not trained. I have had enough of Lowes. When I return from Korea and outfit my house it will not be with Lowes. I will also let all my military friends know how you treat a 80 year old military widow. Look forward to Lowes bankruptcy.

Oh, dang you pulled the widow and military card in one complaint. Oh and old.

When you shop fo groceries do you expect the person putting out apples to run back to the meat counter and wrap up a steak for you? Most people would be bright enough to realize that the person putting out apples works in the produce department and not the meat counter.

Why would you expect the person working in the electrical department that knows about wire and switches to be knowledgeable about doos and windows?

Yes, there may be a number of people working in a big box store, but the specialize in the department they work in so don't expect them to be able to answer your questions about s department outside their own. Would you rather that give you some kind os BS answer rather than telling you the truth and say they can't help you?

@Anonymous

Boy you sure do give snotty replies!!

View more comments (2)
Review
Service
Lowes Delivery Service
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111