State: Florida City: Orlando Product: Lowes Customer Care Clear all filters (6 of 477 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
1.3
In early May I purchased vinyl plank flooring from Lowe’s. It was a top of the line product. I installed it with a friend. I have installed before with no problems and he had installed similar flooring several times. A week and a half later, some of the planks began...

Lowe's didn't manufacture the product so they are not liable for it in any way. The days when locally owned retailers stood behind the products they sold are LONG gone!

Thanks to people like you trying to save a few cents by shopping at the box stores.

And now, you want them to stand behind the product THEY didn't make? Not going to happen.

View more comments
Lowes Customer Care
Pros
  • Product and price
Cons
  • Lack of customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Lowes in Orlando, Florida - Low’s extended warranty

Worst customer service in regard to warrantee ever in the retail industry I strongly strongly suggest anyone NOT to buy buy the extended warranty or shop at lows for that matter.I’ve had a claim open on my brand new dryer since end of September 2018 and I keep getting false promises on delivering parts , getting calls from lows customer service on a schedule service for my dryer and nothing has been done it’s all lies lies lies... I will not trust low’s nor recommend them

Lowe's has NO warranties on anything they sell. Never have, never will.

The days of retailers standing behind the products they sell have died along with Sears. But saving money is what it's all about.

So true!!!!!

You understand so little about warranties. Warranties are either provided by the MANUFACTURER of the product or extended service plans are purchased through independent companies.

If, as you claim you have a brand new appliance it would be covered by the manufacturers 1 year warranty.

It is the manufacturer you should be blaming for delays, not Lowes. My guess is that if you are having a considerable delay in getting parts it is because you purchased an appliance such as LG of Samsung that are made in Korea and they are waiting for parts to get here from the other side of the world..

@Anonymous

It’s not my 1st Applience that I purchased from lows and the completely understand their warranty however you are responding.. and over the years lows always been the best in regard to giving the right information as they promised their consumer and that’s the reason I kept making them my primey place for my home Applience and improvement .

However, this time I had the worst experience and I should have listen to the views about lows getting a bad reputation and now I understand. It started in sep 2018 where they giving me false information saying: your part arrived and they will call you to schedule it yet nothing happen this happened more then 5times. I was told they will replace it because they can’t find the part then they change and say Oh we want to conf that the service company going to call you ....... This is all happened during the besiest time Christmas time spending hours over the phone and waiting for the service company to show up .

Lows made my holiday very stressful. I will definitely take my business to home depo where they care about their customer no matter how much they spend .

@Anonymous

Sounds like your complaint should be about the service company, not Lowes. Lowes is not responsible for the Warranty, the manufacturer and the service companies they use are.

@Anonymous

The contact is low’s and they have their own contract with few company which lows calls them to delicate the service claim NOT ME. A big company as low’s they are present by those contractor .

Low’s should be doing a better job assisting me . Again low’s promised me a call this week between wed and Friday to schedule my service and just I expected lows just preached me off to end my phone call.

I repeated they got my money for the extended warranty and they don’t care wither I have to go out of my way to do my loundry plus the cost plus the ageny with the irritation and bad customer service and The laying to me over and over and they still have not fixed it . I will be placing another call today to hear another lay for the 2ed time this week and over 16 times since oct 2018.

@Anonymous

Lol, take a moment and look at home Depot reviews. Look at your warranty and you will find Lowes did make your appliance. How did people become so stupid?

View more comments (6)

Lowes in Orlando, Florida - Runaround

Went to my local store (At which I have spent THOUSANDS)seeking a rooftop vent cap. On the website it states the isle and bay however it states BW - 18 - How is the consumer supposed to know what BW means? I asked employees and no one knew - for 45 minutes + I was runaround the store to multiple isles. Went back to customer service and they located in fashion bath??? Some guy working the area had the item at the desk in this section and handed me one that was bent/disfigured and walked off to another person. I was so highly upset at this point I threw down the other items in my hand and left the store. Now back at home I need to calm down some before headed across town to Home Depot. Your SE Orlando store needs staff training and improvement. The male clerk at the CS desk had 2 lip piercings and an inappropriate attire - great image.
Review
#1207289 Review #1207289 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Lowes Customer Care
Cons
  • Inept
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Lowes - Customer Care Review from Orlando, Florida

Lowes, Springhill, FL US 19. Brenda the check out at register 10, was so rude!! First when asked if her register was open, she pointed us to use register 9. I did, but my girlfriend had a separate order, so she asked if she was working? She said rudely... "Well if you are paying separately"! Seriously, why would she asked, if she wasn't ? Then the fan my friend was buying, Brenda argued about the price, that we thought it was. It was on a end cap shelf with apparently some other higher priced fans. (My friends picked a higher priced fam to buy, not knowing it was). Just one price hung in the middle of that shelf. (Which the store should NOT do in the first place). She said, "Well I can see the fan, from here, I know how much"! Sarcasm!! She was just full of meanness!
Review
#952007 Review #952007 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Lowes in Orlando, Florida - Poor Customer Service

For 45 minutes I couldn't get anyone to help me find a light bulb, then this nasty attitude young women comes from paints and says that the light specialist was at lunch and asked me for the brand of the light, I didn't know the brand but she kept looking for about 2 minutes, and then she said she needed to know the brand, so she then turns around and starts walking away saying "well I guess I can't help I don't work in this department " I was completely in shock to know that this women will act this way, not to mentioned that there is never an individual at this store willing to help and if there are they NEVER ask customers if they need any help, CS at this store is the worst I had ever seen.

Rather than spending 45 minutes looking for someone to help you find a light bulb why didn't you spend your time looking at the light bulbs they had in stock? I doubt it would have taken you 45 minutes to walk up and down the row of stock light bulbs and determine if the bulb you were looking for was on the shelf. You might be surprised what you can do on your own if you try rather than expecting someone else to do everything for you.

Review
#920311 Review #920311 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Lowes Customer Care Review

I Can"t say customer service was bad because we never found anyone to help us . We will stick with Home Depot they have always had someone for each department

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111