State: Florida City: Riverview Product: Lowes Window Installation Clear all filters (1 of 18 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Signed contract with Lowes on September 2017 to have 6 hurricane sliders installed on our lanai. Payment of over $8,000 was made on day of signing. Windows were installed two days before Thanksgiving of 2017--one window was shattered, but installed with the promise...

I had a 15 window install back in Nov. 2017 and the installer damaged a mulled window (still sitting in house) damaged 2 bedrooms of paneling, put *** in bathroom wall, leaks, damage floor, now mold and mildew.

I tore out the paneling to find that I had holes in my outside wall. Not only are the windows leaking but the water is coming in through the walls. Started notifying the project coordinator on Dec. 1, 2017.

When I finally got someone to give me his e-mail address in Feb. 2018, that's when it went to the insurance. Then the insurance started jerking me around and finally sends me a settlement offer which I refuse to sign because they aren't covering the additional damages, hole in walls, mold mildew, insulation, damage floor. I will continue to fight with Lowe's since they hired a licensed fence, deck and siding installer to install windows.

I can't even stay there due to the dampness and mold and mildew. This case will continue to stay open until they pay for all damages. I asked for them to add in the settlement agreement to include that I could resubmit for additional damages and I would sign the agreement.

Not happening. This is June 2018, please spare yourself from what I am and have been going through, I am retired on limited income while I watch my house coming apart.

Review
#1196888 Review #1196888 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service
Lowes Window Installation
Cons
  • Incompetence
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Price reduction

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111