State: Florida City: Tampa Product: Lowes Flooring Installation Clear all filters (1 of 60 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Resolved

Resolved: Lowes in Tampa, Florida - Promises, promises

4.3

Update by user Jul 07, 2017

Once the customer service group was contacted, they immediately contacted the local store. I was contacted, the same day by Kaitlyn, and she was able to speak with the Lowe's credit card servicer and was able to adjust my terms to the 0% for 18months.

This was my biggest concern as the interest was almost $100 per month. It took Kaitlyn approx.

7 minutes, yes minutes to solve this issue. Thank you!

Original review posted by user Jul 03, 2017

Where do I start? Estimate did not incl leveling compound which ended up being another $800 (almost). I was told from the beginning that if I got the Lowe's card it would be 0% financing for 18mos to have flooring installed, still waiting on the 9% financing for 2 months now. I was told it would be about $100 to have 2 toilets reinstalled, after floors done. That came out to almost $300!! The customer service from the supervisor in the installation office, Stephanie, is the worst I've ever experienced. Zero communication. This was the first time, and the last time, I will use Lowe's for any installation. Next time, I'll do it myself!
Review
Service
Lowes Flooring Installation
Pros
  • Floors themselves look great
  • Sales associates in the store
Cons
  • That the leveling was not incl in the estimate
  • No communication
  • Supervisor in the installation dept
Reason of review
Financing
Preferred solution
Price reduction

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111