State: Florida City: Tampa Product: Lowes Manager Clear all filters (3 of 292 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

LOWES SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Husband purchased a Samsung Front Loader Washer and Dryer as my Christmas gift on Black Friday. The washer was delivered on time as scheduled however, Lowes did not bother to call us and tell us the dryer had not come in yet. Ok, no problem, disappointed but Dept Manager said it would come in the week after. NOPE, now LOWES is saying sometime in January. Of course the charges have hit our credit card without a product to show for it. Come pick up the washer Lowes and refund our money. Bad business, not cool, you SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lowes is off our shopping list, never again. Dont mislead your Customers Lowes not cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets put this in perspective. By policy and the ad once the stock is gone the sale is over.

So your store really helped you by allowing you to order the item at a cheap cheap price. So shut your pie hole you baby and tell your husband he is a real prince for buying you a washer and dryer for christmas.

Next year you will get a new steam cleaner and a hoover. Go stick your head in *** and thanks for never shopping lowes again...

So basically your husband is bossing you around treating you like a slave by purchasing a washer and dryer for you. Basically he gave you a chore for Christmas.

What a lazy *** He even got you to complain for him. Can't even write his own complaint.

No matter how big a retailer Lowe's is or will be, they do not have control over manufacturers and cannot magically force a manufacturer to deliver a product by a certain time, even if it's at the stake of a customer's satisfaction. So when they tell that an appliance might take more time to come in, what they really mean is -- it's going to take more time for it come in.

They can't speed up the process, no matter how hard they yell or ask Samsung.

Trust that they want your appliance to come in as much as you do, if only for you to stop giving them a hard time for something they cant control. :cry

It is now feb 16 2012 I too was to receive a washer and dryer for christmas and STILL have not seen it and they always tell me its smasungs fault well I DONT CARE whos fault it is should have told us up front but when I call they always say the mid of the next month not a good way to treat customers!!!!

#402069

Don't expect perfection out of others, even businesses, until you've achieve perfection yourself.

If this is all it takes to get you pissed, I can promise you that you are not a happy person.

Grow up and enjoy life.

Buy at Lowes and your fueling the Chinese economy. Almost everything they now sell is import junk from China.

Even if it's a little more, try going to an Ace Hardware, Best Hardware or any other local retailer that's more community based. Lowes is ALL ABOUT CHINA.

I'm gonna assume you got a heck of a deal on it, since it was black friday. Quit being one of the sheep and wait all year to purchase items on black friday...cheap ***

View more comments (6)
Lowes Manager

Lowes does not honor their expensive warranty

I bought a pressure washer from lowes. They sold me a 3 yr warranty to cover any mechanical faliures. They didn't bother to mention that the warranty is void if machine is used for commercial use. Now that my machine needs repairs, Lowed is trying their best to wiggle out of their end of the deal. I paid $64.95 for the warranty and when I took my machine to the shop the shop charged me $35 for some simple repair but did not change the pump which was why I took it to the shop in the first place. Also their manager at Lowes pretended to really want to help me but conviently was currently out of loner machines so I was stuck in the wind to go dig out of savings to buy a new machine so that my business could function for the day. I will run an add in my local news paper and tell everyone I see if lowes does not fix my machine!

Your Lowes extended warranty runs concurrent with the mfr. If the mfr warranty is 2 yrs, you have purchased a 3rd year.

If it is 1 yr, you purchased years 2&3. That itself is highly deceptive. Also, no one will ever ask you what your occupation is, much less a cashier. Also, you are not covered for any part deemed a regular maintenance item, which there are plenty on the pressure washer.

Plus, any damage is not covered. You have an argument that is bigger than the store.

The terms and conditions clearly state that the plan will not cover commercial use.

View more comments (1)
Lowes Manager

Lowes in Tampa, Florida - Where is my broan range hood?????

hello, my name is Susan Owens, and on january 25th i purchased over $6000 worth of appliances at lowe's in brandon,. i am having a kitchen remodel and they were nice enough to hold these items for me. well the other day, on thursday may 1st, my appliances were delivered to me, but not my Broan range hood 193741 RM659004, which i paid $1468.00. the manager at lowe's went back and also looked for it. he said he couldn't find it either, and that it looks like it was stolen from lowe's warehouse, and had an idea who might have done this but couldn't blame anyone yet. so they told me that they had to order another one from hartford, wisconsin and that it would take 1 week to get here. now that creats a problem,setting things back a week for my kitchen to get done. they also said that they could not send it over night because it was too heavy? BULL ***!!! I NEED MY RANGE HOOD AND ALSO NEED SOME KIND OF COMPENSATION FOR THIS ***. I DO HOPE THAT THEY FIND THE *** THAT STOLE MY RANGE HOOD. THANK YOU, SUSAN OWENS, 7107 LIMESTONE LANE, TAMPA FLA 33619 813-612-9563 Email: southernswede@earthlink.net
Review
#119822 Review #119822 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111