State: Florida City: Tampa Product: Lowes Warranty Clear all filters (2 of 114 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Lowes Refuses To Honor Extended Warranty!

I bought an extended 5 year warranty for our front loading washer only to have them tell me they are refusing to honor it due to where they put the serial number sticker. They put it on the inside of the washer where it was wet and rubbed by the door over and over and because they can't read the numbers, they refuse to fix it! Our of several stickers on this machine, this is the only sticker that is so worn you cannot read it! We have only had the washer for coming up on 3 years. I will never buy from Lowes again due to their unethical business practices!

Lowes did not put the serial number sticker there, the manufacturer did. Also, extended warranties are a waste of money.

These extended warranties are not backed by Lowes, but an outside company. If you want to blame anyone, blame the manufacturer and yourself.

Review
Product
Lowes Warranty
Loss
Tags
  • lowes extended warranty

Lowes in Tampa, Florida - Lowe’s is cheating on the extended warranty

Lowe's Store is cheating on the extended warranty to the customers is not worth the paper it is written on, I porches a lawn mower and a 3 years Extended warranty in Lowe's store after two years of use my machine stop working I check the basics on my mower before contact Lowe's extended warranty and after more than a hour with the customer's service I ending with nothing to solve my problem they say they could not find any records under the my name or recipe. Do not buy warranty with this company is not worth it.
Alan C

Congratulations! Your lawn mower has a 2-year warranty and you purchased year 3!

Brilliant! Motors last 10 years. Compounding matters is that the company you purchased the plan with no longer does Lowes plans - so customer support would be exceedingly tough.

Good luck. Next time, stop listening to retail clerks.

Review