Verified Reviewer

1.5

This is a follow-up of the original Review Complaint I posted on 10/21/21.

No. Lowes did not contact me.

I contacted them. In fact, over the weekend of 10/22/21 to 10/24/21, charges showed on my bank statement that the order had moved from pending to an actual credit card charge ($98.13). It also showed a credit for the 6 bags of mulch (split order) Which was a total of $19.13. They still continued to charge my card for the split order that I had rejected for the $79.00 delivery fee.

I had to call the Port Charlotte, Fl store to get a credit for the $79.00 (fraudulent delivery charge) associated with the original order that was generated out of the North Port, Fl store.

This all sounds a little confusing. This is in fact fraudulent charges and unethical practices being done with on line orders here in my area.

The unethical and fraudulent practices originated with the North Port, Fl store. The Port Charlotte, Fl store did not know why this was being done this way as they ironically charged me a $79.00 fraudulent delivery fee on a split order.

I had this happen with another business here with an on line order and resolved that corporately.

User's recommendation: I would not place and online order with Lowes again!!

Location: North Port, Florida