I brought a generator in because I was told that starter cable was under warranty and covered. When I picked it up I was charged for a new carburetor that I didn't authorize. The generator only had 1.1 hrs. on it . I also discovered that someone had signed my husband's name to the repair order. I have the original order with no signature on it. After a long process with the service dept. I managed get a reduction on the parts, but was told that I would have had to pay for the labor any how. So I put the 58+ dollars on my Lowe's credit card, of which I will be returning to you and will no longer use Lowe's, I will drive the extra 12 miles to Home Dept.

Marsha Dickenson

230 Islamorada Lane

Naples, FL. 34114

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of practice of extorting extra fees. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "poor honorable practices" of lowes warranty and associated monetary loss in the amount of $58. Lowes needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lowes warranty in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lowes.

Comments