Cotati, California

Stick With Home Depot

I called about material required for repairing my foundation. The first person I spoke to transferred me to an expert.

A girl answered, when I told her I needed to talk to someone specifically about foundation repair I was put on hold, I could hear someone typing in the background, then the elevator music started.

This went on for a few minutes until I was disconnected.

I called back and spoke to a woman named Kelly, she didn't understand what a foundation was. She told me that someone would have to come out, for a fee of $35 and take a look at it.

I'm doing this myself, all I wanted to know was how much the material will cost.

I informed her that the answer would be in their inventory fee list list, not under my house.

As I type this I am on hold again, with elevator music.

How hard can it be to give a price on material?

I just spoke to a manager, he said he was trying to find someone with the answer but they were all busy helping other customers, 20 minutes on the phone and no information.

I'm sticking with Home Depot, they're the best.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and personnel working there. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of foundation repair material. Lowes needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned foundation repair material in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lowes.

Comments