On the Lowes Website, the Bristol Lowes Store has the James Hardee Cedarmill Lap Siding, Item # 26892 for $1.83.I wanted to buy 138 pieces, however the Bristol store will only sell me four pieces at that price.

They have more of the same identical item in stock, but they say it is a different item number. They say the manufacture is changing the item number, but they refuse to sell it to me at the sale price. The online item states that is on sale until July 8th, 2014. It does not say that this item is discontinue and will sale the quantity that is available only at the Bristol store.

This item does exist at other Lowes store, but not at the sale price.

This is a illegally/fraud advertisement.

Review about: Lowes Advertisement.

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments

Ham Lake, Minnesota, United States #828015

You don't mark a price down 75% unless you are trying to clear it out.They can't sell you more than they have on hand.

You may find a low price like this due the fact that this location doesn't stock the product got stuck taking some back from someone that bought it at a location that does stock it.

The only way to get rid of it is to sell it for pennies on the dollar.Too bad people don't have enough sense to take returns back to the location they bought them at.

Nothing illegal about it. There is no law stating they have to honor a price. Here's the real problem they tried and explain to you the price difference, but you refused to accept their answer.