I PLACED ORDER FOR QUARTZ COUNTER TOPS FOR OUR 10,000 SQFT BUILDING. HAD SEVERAL TRIPS O LOWES BACK AND FORTH NO ONE KNOWS WHAT IS THE PROBLEM THEY HAVE POOR COMMUNICATION BETWEEN VENDORS AND THEMSELVES.

DESPITE OF PAYING THEM THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS UPFRONT NOW THEY ARE SAYING THAT HALF OF FACILITY NOT MEASURED SO I DID NOT PAY. I HAD HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE, THEY RIP OFF INNOCENT CONSUMERS. I AM DONE WITH THEM FOR REST OF MY LIFE, WILL NOT DO BUSINESS WITH LOWES FOREVER.

LOST AT LEAST 10,000. I WISH SOME ONE HELP ME AND HEAR MY CONCERN OTHERWISE I WILL GET LEGAL HELP.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

Columbus, Indiana, United States #884678

I THINK THAT YOU SHOULD REALLY GET LEGAL HELP ON THIS ; I MYSELF HAVE TRIED TO GET HELP FROM WHERE THEY PUT THE ROOF ON MY HOUSE AND IT IS LEAKING ; IT HAD BEEN LEAKING SINCE THEY PUT IT ON JULY 23, 2010 I HAVE EVEN HAD TO PAY FOR A FURNACE MAN TO COME TO MY HOUSE BECAUSE OF THE LEAKING OF THE ROOF AT THE FURNACE AREA THAT THE ROOF CAUSED TO LEAK AND THAT LOWE'S CAUSED ; & WHEN I WENT TO THE LOWE'S STORE THAT DONE MY ROOF THEY DIDN'T MAKE IT RIGHT INSTEAD IT IS LEAKING STILL TODAY FROM THEM MAKING IT LEAK AND IT NOW LEAKS OVER AT THE KITCHEN STOVE AREA NOW THAT IT DIDN'T LEAK THERE BEFORE OR OVER AT THE FURNACE AREA IT LEAKED ONLY IN THE BACK BEDROOM AREA AND THE BATHROOM AREA THAT IS IT . NOW I HAVE TALKED TO A LADY BY THE NAME OF MRS.

CRYSTAL IN THEIR INSURANCE OFFICE AT LOWE'S CORP OFFICE AT LEASE THAT IS WHAT SHE SAID ; AND IT IS STRANGE THAT AFTER I WENT INTO THE STORE TO TALK TO THE VERY MANAGER THAT HAD MY ROOF DONE BY THE NAME OF MR. RICH IN COLUMBUS, IND. STORE I ENDED UP HAVING TO REPLACE THE INTER SWITCH TO THE FURNACE AND NOW I MAY HAVE TO REPLACE THE ROOF AGAIN WHEN I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO DO SO. AND I CAN'T SEEM TO GET THE DOORS THAT I HAD GOTTEN A QOUTE FOR AND THAT I WAS PROMISED BY MR.

RICH ONE OF THE STORE MANAGERS I DON'T THINK THAT HE WORKS THERE TODAY AS FAR AS I KNOW ANYWAY I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT THE STORE MANAGERS THAT I HAVE SPOKEN TO & WITH ARE NO LONGER THERE THEY ALL GOT FIRED ! NOW THIS IS WHAT I WAS TOLD ANYWAY AND I DO HAVE WITNESS TO EACH TIME THAT I WAS IN THE STORE AND AT EACH PHONE CALL THAT I MADE TO THE STORE TRYING TO GET THEM TO FIX WHAT THEY BROKE AND I FEEL THAT I WAS FORCED INTO PUTTING A RIDGE VENT