Ashland, Pennsylvania
1.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I purchased an upright freezer at the Dickson City PA Lowes on July 31 2016. The purchase was completed by 1:30.

I told the salesperson that I had to do several other errands and would be back in an hour to pick up the freezer. This would give the store time to pick the item. I returned at 3:30. No freezer.

The store had not even started to process the order. No problem until it was over an hour later and still no freezer. First it couldn't be found even though it was in stock. Then after over 30 minutes it was found in a pod at the back of the store behind 3 pallets.

At 5 I cancelled the purchase and left. The freezer I bought at 1:30 wasn't available by 5:00 and no one could tell me when it would be ready. That is the worst customer service ever. I will never by an appliance from Lowes again.

In stock means maybe we can find it.

My time is more valuable than this. Who puts appliances behind 3 pallets during the appliance sale?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with item i tried to purchase. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of freezer. Lowes needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned freezer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lowes.

Comments