9/24/2017 Monroe NC store # 0680- Returning a $3.99 toilet fitting that did not work.I actually tried to put on toilet therefore there was some dirt on the end Linda Jenkins front desk refused to process the return.

I had several other items but she would not refund - she finally called the manager on duty and after a lot of heated discussion the manager decided to refund! Ridiculous that it was such a problem.

When an customer is not satisfied with the service the last thing the employee needs to do say in a smirk tone "Have a nice Day"!!!!She had a very caddy attitude during the transaction and actually followed me outside the store still hollering have a nice day.

Review about: Lowes Manager.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service at front desk, Front desk return.

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments

convenient you left out if you had receipt ...

the mgr just refunded you to get the problem over with & you out of the store

"caddy attitude"

is that when people who own cadillacs get an attitude

to Anonymous #1379707

Why be anonymous. You felt the need to make a stupid comment ,but hide your identy!

Would you buy a fitting that wasn't clean?Seems like some A wholes thing they can return products in a less than desirable condition.

Stores end up discarding products like this. Why should they take a loss because you couldn't figure out what you needed before you bought it and couldn't bring it back in new condition?

How do you consider this poor customer service?Being a better customer will always get you better service.

to Anonymous #1379399

Well since I thought it was the correct item and it wasn't her attitude was the problem. I know that they are not going to go broke because they were asked to refund $3.99. I've spent plenty of money there and I can assure you I'm a good customer.

to Anonymous #1382589